+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne’s perfect Sunday.

Paul Warne’s perfect Sunday.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...warn_42614.htm

Nice piece where Warney chats about his perfect Sunday and how he almost joined mark robins at Huddersfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...warn_42614.htm

Nice piece where Warney chats about his perfect Sunday and how he almost joined mark robins at Huddersfield.
    Yeah, the average working class man's sunday

Regarding substitutions he makes it sound like it's allowed to sub 5 players at different times. Really it's only three chances to sub during game time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yeah, the average working class man's sunday

Yep, I well remember the old man coming home off a night shift at Park Gate tucking into Eggs Benedict and a flat white before settling down in the tin bath in front of the fire with a bag of M&Ms and the Times Culture Supplement.

Warne has gone even further up in my estimation; the Sunday Times really is the best national newspaper bar none.

Are professional football managers average working class men?

Do they claim to be?

Nothing average about the world they work in.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Warne has gone even further up in my estimation; the Sunday Times really is the best national newspaper bar none.
    And being a conservative newspaper it is unlikely to attract attention from conspiracy theory posters

Warne is clearly an intellectual man… nuff said.

Very good article, something for everyone in there.
    Lot's of things to make you enjoy Warney's personality and bring a smile to your face.
    But also, for all his detractors, lots of stuff to get their teeth in to as well

I think we ought to be careful what we wish for sometimes..the longer he stays he'll probably be the best manager weve ever had and also the most charismatic..like grist says, the perfect fit..delivers through whatever means and with his hands tied..were very honoured to have him, i just wonder what some of the famous name managers would do with warneys budget..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    I think we ought to be careful what we wish for sometimes..the longer he stays he'll probably be the best manager weve ever had and also the most charismatic..like grist says, the perfect fit..delivers through whatever means and with his hands tied..were very honoured to have him, i just wonder what some of the famous name managers would do with warneys budget..
    Is that the same Grist who used to write him off as a fitness coach?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast