+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: No Charlie Slater

^^
    She fell over... She fell over

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    As one female pundit said "We've got fed up of waiting nearly 60 years for the men to bring it back home and decided to get it ourselves".
    But it's not "home" is it, it's only home when the World Cup has been won by either team not the Euros with the world number 1 team not in it and few other top teams. It's kinda half way home I guess

Anyway back to the thread I have nothing against women pundits etc but I do have an issue with a lack of talent being forced on the TV to keep the woke happy.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    But it's not "home" is it, it's only home when the World Cup has been won by either team not the Euros with the world number 1 team not in it and few other top teams. It's kinda half way home I guess

Anyway back to the thread I have nothing against women pundits etc but I do have an issue with a lack of talent being forced on the TV to keep the woke happy.
    But the song was written for the Euros - 96, so not sure your point about the World Cup is valid!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789