+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Boreham Wood 13/08/22 [NL]

If we hold on and are top tonight then am I wrong in thinking its only the second time we have topped the division since we landed here? I think the 5-0 opening day against Barnet was our only other time

Another BW goal ruled out for offside.

Get Bajrami on to defend the box

Campbell scores again for Gateshead

This is a tough match and we’re making even more difficult for ourselves. Would be a huge early away win if we can hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    If we hold on and are top tonight then am I wrong in thinking its only the second time we have topped the division since we landed here? I think the 5-0 opening day against Barnet was our only other time
    Yes that's right. Week 1 of a season doesn't really count, Rothman's Football yearbooks always put a dash against the opening game where the league position should have been.

We are doing it again letting Boring Wood get through us. First Cameron just let someone through and had to be rescued. Now we've let them through but the goal was disallowed.

We've got to get a grip of games when we are in front and be firm and strong. We just need to keep the ball and possession and not panic.

As it stands, Notts are the only team with a 100% record.

I will 100% regret typing that!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    We are doing it again letting Boring Wood get through us. First Cameron just let someone through and had to be rescued. Now we've let them through but the goal was disallowed.

We've got to get a grip of games when we are in front and be firm and strong. We just need to keep the ball and possession and not panic.
    Sounds like Cameron and Baldwin have a mistake in them

I want a "Get In" T-shirt.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast