+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Lyndsey and Washington were brilliant today. So was victor to be fair. Great save at 1-0.
    Humphreys is excellent at mopping up the second ball and he has a decent passing range.
    Controversially though I still think Georgie Kelly isn’t good enough at this level.
    Too early to say.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Yea but we dont need wood now all our defenders are fit... 😴

McCart in for him tues. Humphreys switch to right. Hall central. Wood just rested can't do 2 games in 3 days.

Washington already looks like a very good signing, very intelligent and took his goal superbly (though I must admit I thought it was bound to go into the side netting when he took aim). With Eaves on his way back, things are looking up.

I like Humphreys, a lot. Superb acquisition. A defender who takes a second to bring it down, assess the situation and play neat balls into midfield. How long we have longed for someone like him. Not to mention all his other attributes. Brilliant.

Everyone fantastic, again. Trying not to get too carried away but many positives.

Chieo and Washington, both so mobile and a constant threat in behind. Budding partnership, already.

Onto midweek, we go again.

Who's the clown who keeps saying Wood is past it?

An amazing first half,we actually footballed them to death,no hoofball Rotherham.
    They came out and had a go at the start of the 2nd half,but couldn`t score,and we saw out the game with ease,in mad heat.
    Richard Wood...how useless is he eh ?
    Bet Mr Happy won`t be joining in with this thread,anyway,well done lads,great day.

Just watching Brentford v Man Ure I admit I fancied Brentford to beat them but it’s half time at time of writing and they’re 4 0 up!
    What’s that to do with us you may ask? Just thinking about Fletcher not wanting to join us and I know it’s only one game but there’s no I in team and think we’ve dodged a bullet with him don’t want anyone disrupting the team ethic that us and Brentford seem to have Man Utd like a lot of teams in our division just a collection of “names” like Ince today who only turn up when they feel like it

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Washington already looks like a very good signing, very intelligent and took his goal superbly (though I must admit I thought it was bound to go into the side netting when he took aim). With Eaves on his way back, things are looking up.
    Eaves may have to wait and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Just watching Brentford v Man Ure I admit I fancied Brentford to beat them but it’s half time at time of writing and they’re 4 0 up!
    What’s that to do with us you may ask? Just thinking about Fletcher not wanting to join us and I know it’s only one game but there’s no I in team and think we’ve dodged a bullet with him don’t want anyone disrupting the team ethic that us and Brentford seem to have Man Utd like a lot of teams in our division just a collection of “names” like Ince today who only turn up when they feel like it
    Yes, a good comparison. I'm quite liking this new regime at Man Utd. Seems to have them going in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Lyndsey and Washington were brilliant today. So was victor to be fair. Great save at 1-0.
    Humphreys is excellent at mopping up the second ball and he has a decent passing range.
    Controversially though I still think Georgie Kelly isn’t good enough at this level.
    Not often I agree with scum but I do with this post. Even the bit about Kelly.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast