+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reading Post Match Thoughts

Reading Post Match Thoughts

It's funny being a Miller because even when we are 3-0 up after 18 minutes it's hard to relax. The 4th just before half time was enough to calm the nerves and it signaled the onset of a 2nd half that appeared almost a non-event except for a full house of substitutions that gave PW the chance to stretch some legs. The only problem with wins like this before the transfer deadline is it makes other teams sit up and take a deeper look at players like Barlaser with his 3 assists. However, let's enjoy today and imagine what it's like to be Reading and lose 4-0 to Rotherham

Thoughts?

To all you doubters. Get behind this wonderful team. That’s all.

A great togetherness but dear oh dear just who was Calmity Jane in their net? 🤣🤣

A happy Miller tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A great togetherness but dear oh dear just who was Calmity Jane in their net? 🤣🤣

A happy Miller tonight
    I think the keeper's mum was sat near me. He seemed to be waving in our direction.

A game of two halves, but a fantastic win.

Harding motm for me

A tough game in this weather, old man Wood led by example

What's not to like?

Yeah Harding was a solid performer

3 good goals & keepers error other. No complaints will need some fresh legs tues. Liked how Washington took his goal just go for it! Woods header well taken. Chieo his goal again took it well, was always involved for us going forward I'd say his value after today min' £5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    3 good goals & keepers error other. No complaints will need some fresh legs tues. Liked how Washington took his goal just go for it! Woods header well taken. Chieo his goal again took it well, was always involved for us going forward I'd say his value after today min' £5 million.
    Two keeper errors

Plus they had a free kick that to me looked like a penalty

All ifs and ands though, we were good and deserved to win

Lyndsey and Washington were brilliant today. So was victor to be fair. Great save at 1-0.
    Humphreys is excellent at mopping up the second ball and he has a decent passing range.
    Controversially though I still think Georgie Kelly isn’t good enough at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Yea but we dont need wood now all our defenders are fit... 😴

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Yea but we dont need wood now all our defenders are fit... ��
    Errrr who scored the first goal?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast