+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Reading Post Match Thoughts

Whinge as much as he likes, history books say Rotherham 4 Reading 0

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    On a lighter note did you see the long queue outside main entrance after the game, apparently people wanting to kiss Tony's arse (or was it Lick) anyway same difference, i gave him 2, one from Brin, back to todays game, excellent all over pitch today if im been picky thought Wiles would have been replaced by Rathbone but what do i know. UTFM
    Thanks Archie 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Entirely agree with that Derby.We saw yesterday what excellent players Warney has brought in to the club and we need to keep these gems by improving their contracts to a more respectable level.If we increase the wages of five players by 5k that would still leave over us with over 5.5 million from the 7 million we receive from being in the championship.We can easily afford to do this.
    MillerBill, I’m enjoying how you’re highlighting the financial side of things and making worthy notes of expenditure. Don’t forget though the £2 million pound interest free loan TS got from the EFL during the Covid pandemic. Maybe we might have paid half back by now but definitely not all of it so keep a £million to one side pal 😉

I don't get the accusation that we bullied Reading yesterday.

Bullying can't mean closed down, hungrier, faster and more intelligent at football!

Bullying is kicking, shoving, pulling and the likes to someone weaker.

Reading aren't weaker players than our players! They were slower in thought and actions and without any real game plan except the expectation of being bullied.

Feels good doesn't it 🤗🤗

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I don't get the accusation that we bullied Reading yesterday.

Bullying can't mean closed down, hungrier, faster and more intelligent at football!

Bullying is kicking, shoving, pulling and the likes to someone weaker.

Reading aren't weaker players than our players! They were slower in thought and actions and without any real game plan except the expectation of being bullied.

Feels good doesn't it 🤗🤗
    Frog pal, it’s just Paul Ince saying ‘I’m crap at my job in jargon terms’

That Richard wood isn’t bad is he…I like him..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    That Richard wood isn’t bad is he…I like him..!.
    And he scores with his magic hat usually one every 30 games or so (19 in 600 plus to be precise)

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    And he scores with his magic hat usually one every 30 games or so (19 in 600 plus to be precise)
    It’s about 1 in 13 for us.

If we can keep Washington fit and use him wisely we've got a cracking good player, who Ogbene seems to have a good understanding with.With these two up front, Barlaser is able use his fanatastic passing skills to our advantage.Well done Warney.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    It’s about 1 in 13 for us.
    Apologies you are correct. I was re-quoting from Saturday comms and didn’t check

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast