The clubs continuing failure to recruit correctly in terms of quality and numbers needs addressing, the inclusion of fringe players and kids and just 2 injuries in the last couple of games has led to 7 goals against and none scored. If AM believes his recruitment is done he needs to think again, the signing of 9 first year pros and giving them squad numbers is not first team recruitment with the exception of Williams the remaining 8 need at least a season playing mens football at a lower level , this gives an inflated look to first team numbers and means the board think they don’t need to correctly invest, the continued faith in players who have proven time and time again that they are not up to it is also bizarre 3 that spring to mind, it might sound stupid and to some on the forum it probably is but I think even I have been proven wrong I thought we needed 4 or 5 more in reality that probably needs to be 7 or 8 !!! Time Charles to prove that our budget is competitive a busy couple of weeks getting the likes of BSD, Griffiths and Finney out and the 7 first year pros out and 7 or 8 more in. I am not mad it is simple business fail to prepare prepare to fail huge recruitment needed.