+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITV's EFL Highlights Programme

ITV's EFL Highlights Programme

What a load of tosh! Rotherham's highlights started with Plymouth v Posh - whoops. Then we see highlights from NYS but talk about Reading's visit and Reading's errors. Nothing at all about Rotherham's complete demolition of The Royals. Absolute joke. Bring back Quest.

I thought same. Pundits were focused on Readings lack of performance and how badly this will affect them. Then as an afterthought drop in a "well done Rotherham for scoring 4, that'll help them!"

Amateurish, bring back Colin Murray, he would have loved today.

Our next 2 opponents scored 2 cracking goals - Potts (Preston) with an acrobatic volley and Dieng (QPR GK) with a lovely header.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    I thought same. Pundits were focused on Readings lack of performance and how badly this will affect them. Then as an afterthought drop in a "well done Rotherham for scoring 4, that'll help them!"
    Derek, We will never succumb to the dizzy heights of recognition as we are the little club syndrome of TV.

If you’ve ever seen blazing saddles you’ll understand my next statement… ‘Badges badges… we don’t need no stinking badges’

Yep I won’t be wasting my time watching it again absolutely ****e

We don't need smoke blowing up our backsides. I'd rather just get on with it.
    Guest pundit Jamie Mackie a former Royal anyway I believe so the focus was always going to be on them

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    What a load of tosh! Rotherham's highlights started with Plymouth v Posh - whoops. Then we see highlights from NYS but talk about Reading's visit and Reading's errors. Nothing at all about Rotherham's complete demolition of The Royals. Absolute joke. Bring back Quest.
    Can’t agree more. First and last time I’ll watch!

The usual mainstream media stereo verdict on us every time.We are not hoof ball now.Bring back the Ulsterman,he's a different class.

Best off recording it and skipping through the chatter. Can whizz through the leagues that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Best off recording it and skipping through the chatter. Can whizz through the leagues that way.
    Thats what I normally do, but put the programme on, when they said Millers v Reading on, then put the Pilgrims v Posh on, Colin
    Murray must be squirming at how the programme pans out, pay the presenter[s] up, & get Colin Murray back.
    Colin Murray on Countdown channel 4, it wants a count down on this new football crap programme.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast