+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dan Burn

Dan Burn

What a player, mind - he’s been brilliant for us ever since he arrived. I was worried today when I saw he was at LB and against Solly March and again when Lampety came on but it was no sweat for Dan!
    A goal saving tackle in the box and another top performance.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    What a player, mind - he’s been brilliant for us ever since he arrived. I was worried today when I saw he was at LB and against Solly March and again when Lampety came on but it was no sweat for Dan!
    A goal saving tackle in the box and another top performance.
    Fights every single minute, covers every blade of grass.

Love this guy. Our defense tughtened up almost from the moment he arrived.

Phew...

I almost sharted myself that something was wrong with him.

All of our back line is the real deal now. Even shaky players play better with better players around them. Makes it easier to accept mistakes if everyone is generally switched on.

Under Brooce, every defender was switched off at the fuse box.

Telling how the first thing EH did was to prioritise starting defenders. It was clear the starters were beyond hope.
    Last edited by trinitoon; 14-08-2022 at 03:31 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)