+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelty Hearts

Kelty Hearts

This Saturday at Palmerston.

Anyone going ?

Looking on the bright side because of the fixtures we can't be any lower than 8th come Saturday evening.

I'll be there, just hoping that we get a performance like we did against Falkirk.

I’m going but can’t say I’m looking forward to it. We live in hope though

Always live in hope but expect a visit from the men in white coats shortly. Never been sectioned before 😵*💫

Will be there backing the team but it sounds as though previous problems are only due to individual errors. That line is wearing very thin. Put in the intent and effort from the Falkirk game and the fans will back the team. Falkirk look a right good team tonight against Dundee United so we have capable players.

10% win rate at home this season so far doesn’t leave me with much hope.
    Bartley is on borrowed time.

Well what can I say? The first half Queens played brilliantly, but then it all went to pot.
    One huge question; we were 2-1 down, why didn't Marvin shake it up?
    At 3-1 down, everyone in the ground, including the 50 or so Kelty fans expected Marvin to throw the kitchen sink at the situation, but he did nothing for 10 minutes......has he given up?

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Well what can I say? The first half Queens played brilliantly, but then it all went to pot.
    At 3-1 down, everyone in the ground, including the 50 or so Kelty fans expected Marvin to throw the kitchen sink at the situation, but he did nothing for 10 minutes......has he given up?

He has completely lost the dressing room. FACT

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Jardi. Sorry to say we were brilliant in first half is just wrong. Yes we were slightly better than Kelty but they hardly pressed us in the first half and we’re playing the same way as queens and sitting back. Second half they pressed us and we all seen the result. Absolute shambles, but tbh nothing more than what I expected. That’s how bad it’s got. Annan and Edinburgh are picking up points and competing. They are just behind now and if no action is taken I suspect we could end up bottom of the league in a couple of months as we don’t look like getting any form of result against anyone. That’s how poor it’s got. We dwell on getting a point from Falkirk and getting a lucky win against Annan. It’s bloody shameful from top to bottom.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)