+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ogbene

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He won't extend his contract here. Warney was asked after game yesterday about Chieo staying here he couldn't give an answer. This window we'll get more for him so if he's going to go in it make it pretty soon give us chance to.get his replacement in. Playing him up front it's made him a better player when he goes wide now his ball in it's better. I'd say min' of £5 million he's worth.
    You've been trying to flog him for last 2 months, almost as if there's a Rotherham you don't rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Are you actually saying Stewart won’t pay realistic wages for Championship players? 10 k a week in the Championship is the norm don’t you know.

Both Ogbene and Barlaser are 10k a week players in any championship side.

Will the club react forthwith and pay the going rate or let them both do a Smith and Icky?
    If the 2 carry on like the last 2 Game's then they will be on 20k. A 10k offer wouldn't touch the side's

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    There's some seriously daft money being paid at the moment. We should be looking at £10 million min,which is roughly what it's worth to stay in the Championship. The Sheffield United manager regularly attends our matches. Wonder who he's got his eyes on ?
    I agree Timber,if Warnock was in charge he would not let him go for less than 10 million.We have got to be more professional with transfers than we have been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I agree Timber,if Warnock was in charge he would not let him go for less than 10 million.We have got to be more professional with transfers than we have been in the past.
    The real answer is find another Ogbene, or Barlaser or...

Reality for RUFC

Osula can't believe we are interested in him.
    Seen him play have you?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Seen him play have you?

If Sheff U won't play him I don't want him. Tell me why we should get him on loan?

If Sheff U won't play him I don't want him. Tell me why we should get him on loan?
    I don't know anything about him personally but one reason might be that they have that position covered already by experienced players that the manager will always prefer to a young un this season. Have you considered that before you made your instant judgement?

We either buy these young prospects or look elsewhere.Why improve a player for another club's benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    We either buy these young prospects or look elsewhere.Why improve a player for another club's benefit?
    If that was the case then what is the point of the majority of the loan system?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Seen him play have you?
    I would say no,he touted we should sign Scott Fraser last summer…when I challenged why…he had never seen him play or knew anything about him…he really convinced me.!.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast