+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conor Gallagher - Just what we need

Conor Gallagher - Just what we need

We know Paddy has a few injury problems and a new striker seems a must as well as a LB. Frenkie De Jong is seemingly interested in joining Chelsea which makes Conor Gallagher’s chances of getting into Chelsea’s midfield less likely. We were apparently interested in signing him earlier. Perhaps we should make an offer for him. Regular minutes would mean more chance he has of getting into the England squad. Seems others including Lumplard are interested in him. I think he would be a great addition and add further tenacity to our midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    We know Paddy has a few injury problems and a new striker seems a must as well as a LB. Frenkie De Jong is seemingly interested in joining Chelsea which makes Conor Gallagher’s chances of getting into Chelsea’s midfield less likely. We were apparently interested in signing him earlier. Perhaps we should make an offer for him. Regular minutes would mean more chance he has of getting into the England squad. Seems others including Lumplard are interested in him. I think he would be a great addition and add further tenacity to our midfield.
    I'd be ecstatic if we pulled that one off.
    Unfortunately, because of the abuse he got from our fans last I think that would be a hard sell for Orta.

Good shout - doubt it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Good shout - doubt it will happen.
    Heard we are interested in an American left-back, Kai Wagner who plays for my "local" club - Philadelphia Union. £3m. Have no idea if any good, but will find out if rumours are true. If we do acquire him, it will be the 2nd we have got who comes straight from the American football/soccerleague. The first being Harrison.

I believe Gallagher turned us down in favour of Palace last season, anyway, left back is of more importance....NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    I believe Gallagher turned us down in favour of Palace last season, anyway, left back is of more importance....NOW.
    He turned us down because they offered him regular game time which he was offered us on the other hand Do you think MB would had played him?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Heard we are interested in an American left-back, Kai Wagner who plays for my "local" club - Philadelphia Union. £3m. Have no idea if any good, but will find out if rumours are true. If we do acquire him, it will be the 2nd we have got who comes straight from the American football/soccerleague. The first being Harrison.
    Sounds about right having a medical American Cheap sounds like us lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Sounds about right having a medical American Cheap sounds like us lol
    He is German.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    He apparently wanted guaranteed first team football every week. We couldn’t give that but Palace did.

If you remember Ben White started in the u23s until after about 3 days he made it tot the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    He is German.
    A German playing in America means he is American A German playing in America must be really good?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)