+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brentford 4 United 0

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT, that's all history and is not important in the grand scale of things because it won't affect the price of oil, energy prices or anything else that is thrown at we plebs. It has always been us and 'them' and despite all efforts by people trying to change things ---it will remin the same. Why? Easy, bcause those who fight for change would then be in control and they would be 'them' but we would still be us.
    Tell me what's happening tomorrow and I'm interested because that will affect my day ---history is very much yesterday.
    Keep smiling ---life goes on and we may score on Tuesday night.
    It's the same set of super rich, elite global money controllers who supported this Royal to$$er whose descendants now control the price of oil, energy prices or anything else that is thrown at us plebs mein Freund.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's the same set of super rich, elite global money controllers who supported this Royal to$$er whose descendants now control the price of oil, energy prices or anything else that is thrown at us plebs mein Freund.
    I think you'll find supply and demand also plays a part mon ami,

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I think you'll find supply and demand also plays a part mon ami,
    It's all a game sinkov and us lot are losing it badly.

How much has it cost to assemble the current Manchester United squad? 700 million? Couple that with the losses on players moved on (during their annual rebuilding or should that be demolition?) with either no fee received or at a substantial mark down and you wonder when the Old Trafford cruise liner will run aground. I am so confident in my own abilities that I reckon I could do the job for just a fraction of the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's all a game sinkov and us lot are losing it badly.
    It was the bone headed Theresa May who introduced the Energy Price Cap, who needs a Loony Left Labour Government when the Tories will do their job for them ? It was claimed it would save consumers "up to £100 a year". Some more sensible people asked, in all innocence, what could possibly go wrong.

[QUOTE=ClaretinBudapest;40097647]
    A goal for Ben and a 4-0 win over the Red Devils, a good day for a player who no PL club would be interested in signing.[/QUOTE

I wished him luck when he left and it worked out for him so alls well that ends well.
    Of all the ones we cleared out Ben was the one we should have kept. I'm just messing saying anything else and I would love to know what VK thinks about Mee being allowed to leave.

Bad business from Pace undeniably but I must admit to being mightily impressed with TBH. Can't see us keeping either him or Maatsen but I think we will enjoy a great season out of them both.

Source of rumour linking ageing Leicester striker with move to Manchester United revealed. It’s Rebekah Vardy’s account!

It takes a special sort of custodianship to spend a billion quid on a team that sits bottom of the league following a 4-0 stuffing by the Bees and an opening day defeat by Brighton at Old Trafford.

By my reckoning we are heading towards being debt free, have a new manager, a new team and some folk (albeit not on here) are still moaning.

The pundits on MOTD, Shearer and Richards were analysing the latest United debacle, they got it spot on, they couldn't even get the basics right. The answer according to them..........recruitment. I don't see it, recruitment has got them were they are, the answer is staring them in the face, go back to basics, get the basics right and they already have the players who can get them top end. And the man who could get the basics right for them, at a fraction of the cost they're paying their current coach, and do it virtually overnight, was sat in the stands at the City Ground, happily watching Forest and West Ham.

The pundits on MOTD, Shearer and Richards were analysing the latest United debacle, they got it spot on, they couldn't even get the basics right. The answer according to them..........recruitment. I don't see it, recruitment has got them were they are, the answer is staring them in the face, go back to basics, get the basics right and they already have the players who can get them top end. And the man who could get the basics right for them, at a fraction of the cost they're paying their current coach, and do it virtually overnight, was sat in the stands at the City Ground, happily watching Forest and West Ham.
    Who was that sinkov? I don't watch MOTD as a point of principle, Burnley never got a fair shake so they can f*ck right off for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)