+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pack Your Bags And F u c k Off Bruce!

Pack Your Bags And F u c k Off Bruce!

Enough of this idiot.

Couldn’t pick his own bulbous nose never mind a decent side.

Do the decent thing and do one!!

Why do we always get old, stale, past it managers, whilst the likes of Blackburn go abroad and find good young ones with new ideas.

Fk him off and get Dyche in before he goes to somewhere like sjoke.

No pleasure in saying I told you so but….

Predicted the knives would be out for the Bruce’s in September. As I have said on earlier threads I just can’t believe how much positivity there was on this site at the start of the campaign, even after the first game at Boro.

Too many players not good enough, management not good enough and recruitment side just a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Why do we always get old, stale, past it managers, whilst the likes of Blackburn go abroad and find good young ones with new ideas.

Fk him off and get Dyche in before he goes to somewhere like sjoke.
    Dyche is hardly young and exciting BB but would surely be better than Bruce.

I said two years ago that we’d be in League One next season and I may be proved correct.

Just how the f u c k do we get rid of Lai?

This fool is like an anchor strapped to our legs, he’s draining every ounce of energy and cash from our club.

WBA the club that bought you the wonderful talents of Mel, Smith, Buckley, Gould, Saunders, Burkinshaw, Little (he of the flip flops fame), plus the horror film shockers of Irvine and Pardew. We are right up there for appointing mediocre bumblers but will Bruce join this hall of infamy? He's sure making a good fist of it.

Wasn’t good today, but if Bruce continues to pick Livermore,Furlong, Phillips, Reach and (Grant to a certain extent ) then he deserves to get the sack
    How long before the rejuvenated Diangana looses confidence, not putting Cleary on the bench today was nothing short of insane, we did not have one goal scoring forward on the bench, crass stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Dyche is hardly young and exciting BB but would surely be better than Bruce.

I said two years ago that we’d be in League One next season and I may be proved correct.

Just how the f u c k do we get rid of Lai?

This fool is like an anchor strapped to our legs, he’s draining every ounce of energy and cash from our club.
    We're not going to go for the foreign young manager.

Therefore, Dyche is the only option. Available, with something to prove and he has a great eye for a player, look how much Burnley have made this summer and notice how we come down no buys our s hite, that £60-70m they have generated is like another 2 years of parachute payments.

West Bromwich Albion manager Steve Bruce told BBC WM:

"We've created enough chances but unfortunately we haven't taken them. Since I've been at the club since last February some of the performances have been very good without us being able to take our chances.

"Too often we've relied on [Karlan] Granty and that has to improve, we have to improve that area.

"It's difficult, of course, but one we're going to work on."
    Yawn, Yawn, Yawn how many times have we heard this garbage, up to the Dike injury Bruce said we weren’t looking for a striker

The club is stuck in a rut, on and off the field. There's nobody with a vision for the future. We don't trust in the younger element whether it's regards to the manager, players or any other area. Other clubs give youth their chance but we resort all of the time to the supposed 'tried and tested'. Where has it got us?

I didn't like it when Fat Sam was made manager but it didn't take long for him to identify Livermore was ****e and bring in Okay. That Bruce now prefers Livermore on the pitch to Okay or TGH is criminal. If Bruce persists with Liver sausage next match I will lose my last shred of respect for his management ability. He can't do too much up front due to a lack of options but I would also bring in TGH for Furlong. We must win both games next week and we are capable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)