+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Fcuk all wrong with the keeper as of today's press. Bruising (ego) only.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    No the nicest thing i've ever posted but i'm totally gutted with that news mate.The owner will be pleased though as that's another 'saving' made.

Still looking at getting in an emergency keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Foxy giving the crisp until today to prove his fitness for Saturday.IF he is still struggling then it could well be an emergency loan keeper till he is fit.

The Recruitment team currently searching planet earth for another safe pair O hands just in case.

Given we can only bring in a keeper from the Scottish Premiership, you have to wonder just who that would be? Outwith the two uglies, are there any third choice keepers that will be a massive improvement on our own third choice keeper? Unless of course we bring in a free agent on a more permanent deal, which, after yesterday, you'd have to doubt.

Given we can only bring in a keeper from the Scottish Premiership, you have to wonder just who that would be? Outwith the two uglies, are there any third choice keepers that will be a massive improvement on our own third choice keeper? Unless of course we bring in a free agent on a more permanent deal, which, after yesterday, you'd have to doubt.
    Well that blows my recruitment team theory oot the water mate,i would imagine half the league would say NO anyway(fellow strugglers)along with the establishment clubs of The Rangers and Hearts(nae chance),leaving possibly Livingston,Hibs,ST Mirren and Celtic.

Are we no allowed to plunder the lower league's?,i'm sure there would be better than the Indian Crisp even at that level.

Right, that's my understanding and I'm not sure where the 'he's injured' story came from to be honest. Wishful thinking is my bet.

Yes but his red face will take a while to go.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Are we no allowed to plunder the lower league's?,i'm sure there would be better than the Indian Crisp even at that level.
    Of Scotland, I'd assume so. England, apparently not.

Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)