+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Monifieth Arab View Post
    He was on a list I saw of premiership players who didn't have contracts. I'll see if I can find it again and post a link.
    Darren Smith is goalkeeping coach at MK Dons, David Martin stepped down as he wanted to pursue his playing career that was on the 22nd of October 2022, the fact he hasn't made a single appearance for them I'm assuming he got released when the new manager joined in December 2022 and is looking for a club, I'm sure we could offer him a gig till the end of the season and he might accept to put himself in the shop window.

The thing about Birighitti as well is that clearly none of the other players can stand him. You saw how literally nobody came over to see how he was after the ‘injury’ against St Johnstone and on Wed night McMann was going ape schit to Poppadom after the first goal. Defenders have absolutely no faith in him whatsoever so no wonder the defence is so disjointed.

How sad is it that fans are actually trying to find the club a goalkeeper. I still don't think they realise just how bad the situation is with regard to this position.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    How sad is it that fans are actually trying to find the club a goalkeeper. I still don't think they realise just how bad the situation is with regard to this position.
    Goodwin after an out of contract goalkeeper

In Courier today: Birighitti thinks he just has to do the basics right. Excellent idea! I see the American not coming.
    In the second half the ball is hit straight at him and it hits off him on to the post. Nearly gives another goal away. Another for his gaffs video. DUTV commentator swore at this point ‘WTF’
    That would have been the season over.
    Surely Goodwin knows he can’t keep playing him.
    The article says Birighitti confident in himself and doesn't read social media or listen to negative criticism.
    He’s deluded!
    Last edited by Jim_Jam; 10-03-2023 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Honestly, I think it went passed his right leg. There's no way that ball comes off the post if it goes through his legs. The keepers movement also suggests that's what happened.
    Yip.......... yir right.

Just watched that again in slo-mo. He actually manages to let the ball get through the space between his leg and his glove at that tight angle. Unbelievable Geoff.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    In Courier today: Birighitti thinks he just has to do the basics right. Excellent idea! I see the American not coming.
    In the second half the ball is hit straight at him and it hits off him on to the post. Nearly gives another goal away. Another for his gaffs video. DUTV commentator swore at this point ‘WTF’
    That would have been the season over.
    Surely Goodwin knows he can’t keep playing him.
    The article says Birighitti confident in himself and doesn't read social media or listen to negative criticism.
    He’s deluded!
    FN right he reads social media he also praises Celtic online.What with him,Asghar, the useless keeper 'coach' and Foxy the chosen one we didna stand a chance of staying up.

By the way we are now the clear FAVS to finish bottom.

United Evens

Killie 5/2

County 10/3

Motherwell 33/1

To think that a couple of weeks ago we were predicted to finish 10th and were right next to Motherwell in the betting.

Name:  tweet.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  14.6 KB

Nah...........he don't do Social Media

Meh erse...............

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Honestly, I think it went passed his right leg. There's no way that ball comes off the post if it goes through his legs. The keepers movement also suggests that's what happened.
    It's incredible that it's so hard to tell. 😂 It could have went through his legs but clipped the left one which put it onto the post.

Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)