+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    that was shyte. too many thieves and hiders. all found out as cheats, get the most of them to feck. the children not good enough to come in yet either.
    Our kids are the best according to Goldie. All that personnel employed for what.........

I would be more than happy to get involved in a crowd funder(as per the legal fees v Hearts sort of thing)to pay for an economy class return for the Indian Crisp and family's safe return back to OZ.He likes his social media so even if we raise F ALL the penny might drap in the mind of the worst goalkeeper to ever wear our shirt.

There is no way on earth that is the same keeper in our goal! I laughed out loud when someone mentioned the South American imposter, but have we got the Aussie equivalent?

Not one decent save in that clip.! All TV camera saves and unnecessary punches under no pressure. Crap...

It’s probably the same video that big fat Tone watched before writing the cheque. Recommendations off Jason Cummings, Jesus wept……………………

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Do i seriously have to remember this fecker for the rest of my days! Still have nightmares about Rakovan, Zwick and Sromnick. Thankfully i have very little memory of O'Hanlon and im sure there is another i have wiped from my memory!
    Harry Lewis is the one i had wiped from my memory! Sadly that is now something i will cry about over the next few days!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Harry Lewis is the one i had wiped from my memory! Sadly that is now something i will cry about over the next few days!
    Start the funder. I've got my cash ready. I hoped this would be the first issue we addressed

if you dont get the target amount or the club don't accept, send it to DUSF

Worrying his contract hasn't been terminated already

Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)