+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I could cope with the ball going over his head, it's when it managed to squeeze under his feet that really pissed me off
    It was knowing that even I who played semi decently as a GK in my younger days could see a mile off he had the positioning sense of a google GPS in china and the command of his box that a chocloate tea pot has with hot water.

Then realising I shouldve been an SPFL GK coach because I couldnt do worse than Craig Hinchcliffe!

Lets call it what it is. He thought it was funny to like a tweet from Celtic about his own team getting pumped and downed tools there after, that is, the few tools he actually had.

And yet, ****e goalies was a clear reason for going down the last time too. Its like United learnt nothing from 2016-2021.

So frustrating

has popadom hands left yet?

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    It was knowing that even I who played semi decently as a GK in my younger days could see a mile off he had the positioning sense of a google GPS in china and the command of his box that a chocloate tea pot has with hot water.

Then realising I shouldve been an SPFL GK coach because I couldnt do worse than Craig Hinchcliffe!

Lets call it what it is. He thought it was funny to like a tweet from Celtic about his own team getting pumped and downed tools there after, that is, the few tools he actually had.

And yet, ****e goalies was a clear reason for going down the last time too. Its like United learnt nothing from 2016-2021.

So frustrating
    I dont think he had any tools in the first place. And i think him still being here is we are only able to rid ourselves of players like this with people moving on for a fee, which is essentially detrimental to our ability to strengthen the squad.

Dont understand why people couldnt see the parallels!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    has popadom hands left yet?
    He's waiting on an English Championship club coming in for him mate, either that or he'll settle for a nice fat Arab contract offer instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    He's waiting on an English Championship club coming in for him mate, either that or he'll settle for a nice fat Arab contract offer instead.
    he'll be on a good wage too the imposter chunt

We need tae stop posting in this thread as every time I come on and see new posts in hoping that the useless b*****d is away 🫰

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post

So frustrating
    This.

The Rangers game where the shot would have hit him in the legs had he stood still and he somehow dived out the way. Probably earned his reputation down under with "TV" saves that made him look better than he really was. Be interesting to see the St. J's keepers' performances this year under Hinchcliffe---lots of parried saves rather than catches I bet.

I've still not got over that Stevie May goal at Tannadice. A sort of season defining moment.

Give it a break. Look forward, not backward.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Give it a break. Look forward, not backward.
    I am very optimistic and looking forward to the season ahead. It doesn't mean we cant reflect on last season mishaps especially as the player in question is still being paid by the club.

Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)