+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah, certainly looks that way but it's just got to be done. It'll be interesting to see what Fox decides, for sure.
    One thing he's shown is that he isn't afraid to drop players who are underperforming. He certainly hasn't had his favourites, when other managers in the past have. If Newman was ready, we wouldn't be having this discussion, let's be honest. Interesting, as you say.

Let's hope and pray whoever's in goal keeps a clean sheet and we win.

No a programme i watch much but i caught a bit of A view from the terrace last night and they were ah pyshing themselves at our Aussie keeper.One of them said when they show you a striker compilation of all his different type of goals they could do a similar video of all of Birighitti's mistakes.

They also had a good old chuckle at Ogren's relegation doesna really matter comments.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    No a programme i watch much but i caught a bit of A view from the terrace last night and they were ah pyshing themselves at our Aussie keeper.One of them said when they show you a striker compilation of all his different type of goals they could do a similar video of all of Birighitti's mistakes.

They also had a good old chuckle at Ogren's relegation doesna really matter comments.
    I really like AVftT.

I can't watch it this season, though, as we are such an easy target for their banter.

We literally are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    I really like AVftT.

I can't watch it this season, though, as we are such an easy target for their banter.

We literally are a joke.
    Agreed,telling the other day that Masonic 89 felt justified coming on here when his team lost at Darvel.What an FN shambles we are from top to bottom.

I'm sorry lads but Birighitti is in the goal today. please back him, goalies thrive on confidence. He might just have the game of his life. A gaff like that last week he'll be bursting a gut to show what he can do. Like the Liverpool & Real Madrid goalies.

Are we comparing Bizzi to Timo Courtois now? 😂 I take your point though, even the best of them have brain farts. However, it's every other week with our keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    I really like AVftT.

We literally are a joke.
    I watch it if I can too and only a few weeks ago they were saying that Motherwell were doomed for the drop and just couldn't see where their next win was coming from, fast forward a few weeks and they are all in agreement that our goalie is a joke and our club is a laughing stock........none of which we can disagree about unless you are DreamsofShedkaChniD.

I haven't missed a weekend away in Sneckie for ump**** years and a few of my mates went up last night but I honestly didn't have the heart for it.....I'm as disillusioned as I've ever been following Utd and watching football as a whole. Var,drums and Fat Tone can GTF.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I'm sorry lads but Birighitti is in the goal today. please back him, goalies thrive on confidence. He might just have the game of his life. A gaff like that last week he'll be bursting a gut to show what he can do. Like the Liverpool & Real Madrid goalies.

I agree, freak mistakes like that can happen, but all the other routine mistakes, his mistakes have cost us our last three goals alone, how soul destroying must that be for the team confidence, the sinking feeling you are in a close game against fellow pish like Killie and St John and he gifts goals. He shouldn't be playing today. Of course the fans need to support him and the team if he does play however.

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    It's now Thursday lunchtime and there is still no sign of us getting in a keeper on loan. We surely canna be going into a huge game at the weekend with a rookie 21 year old in the goal and no backup FFS. Even if poppadom hands is fit he shouldn't be anywhere near the team EVER again. What an absolute ****ing shambles we really are.
    I rest my ****ing case. I'm done with this ****e now.

Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)