+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starmer - No Hike to Energy Price Cap!

Starmer - No Hike to Energy Price Cap!

Well if Starmer takes a stand on this sensible idea it will be his first!

Totally agree - there should be No price increase and energy companies should struggle like most other normal companies!

I predict riots if energy keeps increasing or record debts which will never be repaid!

AL......you predict a riot more often than the Kaiser Chiefs......I think we get your standpoint on this by now!

Starmer picture wearing a £150 Stone island polo shirt yesterday, is he going to be starting said riot?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    AL......you predict a riot more often than the Kaiser Chiefs......I think we get your standpoint on this by now!

Starmer picture wearing a £150 Stone island polo shirt yesterday, is he going to be starting said riot?

Sadly I won’t play any part in a riot at West Brom as after wasting more money today - I will only be back once Livermore is replaced! Whilst the banter before the game is great seeing a Bruce selected side is absolute torture

Glad I have a glass of red now but Bruce and most of these inept players can go f uck themselves!

Good night

Doesn’t this prove that all politicians do t give a ****
    Starmer and Boris both on hols

Not being funny but when ****s going down I can’t leave a go on hols
    I’ve been working sat on a beach in Dubai to get **** sorted
    And that wasn’t a major emergency

How the **** can our leaders just f u c k off and not give a s h I t?

It’s all a scam I think we really need to relook at the whole insititution

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Doesn’t this prove that all politicians do t give a ****
    Starmer and Boris both on hols

Not being funny but when ****s going down I can’t leave a go on hols
    I’ve been working sat on a beach in Dubai to get **** sorted
    And that wasn’t a major emergency

How the **** can our leaders just f u c k off and not give a s h I t?

It’s all a scam I think we really need to relook at the whole insititution
    I’m the same BS.

I was supposed to be retiring in October but a sudden and very serious issue has forced me to put my boots on again, knuckle down, take control of the ship and probably carry on for a few more years.

What gets me more than anything is the total lack of awareness when it comes to having a compass as to what might not sit right with large parts of the electorate.

What does it say about you as a person with intent to lead a nation when you seen around in a £150 polo shirt FFS, a man in his mid 50’s wearing Stone Island is more likely to be found leading racist chanting at a Chelsea match.

Maybe it’s just me, I can easily afford such nonsense but I refuse to spend more than £20 to £30 on a tee shirt and usually something from an ordinary shop like Superdry.

It’s the same with food, I refuse to pay ridiculous prices at Michelin Star ponce outfits like my eldest daughter does.

I’d have more respect for Starmer if he had been spotted wearing a 5 year old pair of Superdry cut off denims like mine and an old Quicksliver tee shirt.

It’s the pretentiousness as much as the lack of awareness in politicians that sticks in my throat.

Wholeheartedly agree
    We work hard but don’t feel the need to behave like Rse holes

Completely disillusioned by politicians getting played and selling themselves out

I think Al has a point about riots on the streets.
    There is a growing awareness from the public that this "current state of play" is NOT going to change any time soon. The situation is different from the banking crisis of ten years ago
    Back then the financial instruments were so complex that so called "financial experts 🤣" couldn't understand their complexities , so public had no idea how dire the global condition was.

But everyone know how much petrol/fuel costs.
    Everyone knows how steeply prices are shooting up and everyone knows how much profit are been made out there. I perceive this situation to be far more potentially destabilising then the financial crash from a while back.

Am I sensing a Wolfie Smith moment chaps?😀

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Am I sensing a Wolfie Smith moment chaps?😀
    We may be closer to a Sri Lankan moment then we think, unless of course you think it can't happen in western democracies.
    There is a cracking point for most people and it usually comes from a direction least expected..

If only there was more of a French style yellow jacket mentality eh ? 😀-but it's not the British way and whilst the Tories have no intention of disrupting the social status quo Labour offer little in opposition.Democracy is a messy thing but I think PR might at least enable a move away from the two party rut we are stuck in which sees most of us stuck between a rock and a hard place.

As for Starmer's idea on the energy cap, I like it but it's no good until he can explain exactly how it will be funded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)