with transfers. I put up the following post in reply.

Just be patient and be thankful that we aren't where we were this time last year. Just think back and thank your lucky stars that Fatso owner and Fatso manager are just bad tastes from the past never to rear their ugly heads again. This organisation is going somewhere but it will be steady and sure and they won't be blackmailed into bidding wars. Look at the transfers which have come in and the difference in standard to the squad E.H inherited. Be patient and let the experts make the important decisions.

Next time I looked ten minutes later it had been blocked saying "Content deactivated- Why?"

I pressed the why button and it read "Your comment appears to violate our community guidelines and has been deactivated."

I changed my comments to "Just be patient and be thankful that we aren't where we were this time last year. Just think back and thank your lucky stars that we have new owners and a new manager . This organisation is going somewhere but it will be steady and sure and they won't be blackmailed into bidding wars. Look at the transfers which have come in and the difference in standard to the squad E.H inherited. Be patient and let the experts make the important decisions."

And up to now it appears to have stuck.