+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shirt or No Shirt, Millers v Reading Yesterday / Catering Yesterday

Maybe the ruling has been put in place in case someone starts spinning it above their head like you see on most European games, and it strikes someone causing a facial injury? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Maybe the ruling has been put in place in case someone starts spinning it above their head like you see on most European games, and it strikes someone causing a facial injury? Just a thought.
    Or maybe it's a man thing, and not in line with current thinking of attracting more women to games and those cultures where showing skin is frowned on.

I live in Barnsley where shirts,trousers and proper footwear is optional, even in January.
    So I'm used to seeing fat old men with their tits out,it's not a good look,I'm with the steward on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I live in Barnsley where shirts,trousers and proper footwear is optional, even in January.
    So I'm used to seeing fat old men with their tits out,it's not a good look,I'm with the steward on this one.
    Doesn't pair well with the prawn sandwich generation of football supporters.

I nearly took my shirt off at the match when i won the 50/50, then i remembered i was sat at a table with our lass..............£905, very nice thanks to the Pole Vaulter from Kimmy....cheers......UTM

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    I nearly took my shirt off at the match when i won the 50/50, then i remembered i was sat at a table with our lass..............£905, very nice thanks to the Pole Vaulter from Kimmy....cheers......UTM
    Yes I was wondering if he’d be at NYS so was happy to see he was, well done on the Silver Andy Hague but gold next yeah.

Don’t brag about the winnings Avon, fans don’t like prawn sarnies winning 😂

If you take your shirt off and get sunburned on their property maybe you could sue? That might be why.

I thought it was an automatic booking for taking your shirt off.
    I blame the ref fir not taking immediate action and nipping it in the bud early doors 😆

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12