+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yokuslu - Please Give Me A Clue?

Can only be fitness. It’s easy to say why this and why that, we don’t know anything about the players except what WE see. What WE want. I don’t like Bruce, made that clear from the off but he has his reasons. Can’t please everybody, nobody can.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Can only be fitness. It’s easy to say why this and why that, we don’t know anything about the players except what WE see. What WE want. I don’t like Bruce, made that clear from the off but he has his reasons. Can’t please everybody, nobody can.

Okay was the best player on the pitch against a good Sheffield team! Okay was the best player on the pitch against Blackburn!

All the travelling support could clearly see Okay had far more energy and composure on the ball than Livermore who actually looked knackered and judging by his bulk - had been on the pies and lager!

Why would you try and salvage a game by bringing on a class player like Okay because Livermore is s hit week in week out! Any decent manager would start a class player and bring him off for a rest if needed whilst a game is not lost!!!

Furlong is shocking too and constantly gives the ball away - again many at Blackburn were bewildered at how TGH is not in that position!

Big Sam saw Livermore was s hite but clearly Bruce lacks bottle to drop him! To be honest - as long as it does not cost us points then I would not cry if Livermore gets another red! He's that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Okay was the best player on the pitch against a good Sheffield team! Okay was the best player on the pitch against Blackburn!

All the travelling support could clearly see Okay had far more energy and composure on the ball than Livermore who actually looked knackered and judging by his bulk - had been on the pies and lager!

Why would you try and salvage a game by bringing on a class player like Okay because Livermore is s hit week in week out! Any decent manager would start a class player and bring him off for a rest if needed whilst a game is not lost!!!

Furlong is shocking too and constantly gives the ball away - again many at Blackburn were bewildered at how TGH is not in that position!

Big Sam saw Livermore was s hite but clearly Bruce lacks bottle to drop him! To be honest - as long as it does not cost us points then I would not cry if Livermore gets another red! He's that bad!
    Okay is easily our best player. I think we all want him to be the first name on the team sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Okay is easily our best player. I think we all want him to be the first name on the team sheet.

That’s the point Boingy! Almost every supporter can see it! Mowatt went to Boro as he’s still in demand! Only a league 1 club would want Livermore and being kind saying that!

Livermore is on £27k a week basic.

Thank god this is the last season of him and Zohorre stinking the place out and stealing a wage from us.

I think we’ve all on just to stay up with this fat f u c k I n g clown in charge of us.

I hope to see a new, young and vibrant manager next season and a youthful squad.

We can’t carry on like this.

All of the teams who take a dive usually do so based on our failed business model.

All of the teams that then have a run of doing well are usually created as part of a major reset and a clear strategy.

Look at Forest, they went and got the best young manager in the division and he delivered after 23 years of dross.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed Forest have spent over £80m so far this pre season and are expected to spend a further £30m plus.

THIS is the way to do it and to give yourself a chance.

They deserve to do well.

We don’t.

Mick, remember, our club is owned by the horrible little chinaman and until he is gone, we can forget about having a progressive strategy or any substantial expenditure on the team. Lai is the problem undermining everything that we want from WBA. Yes, Bruce’s team selections are difficult to fathom but the wretched Lai is the overriding problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Mick, remember, our club is owned by the horrible little chinaman and until he is gone, we can forget about having a progressive strategy or any substantial expenditure on the team. Lai is the problem undermining everything that we want from WBA. Yes, Bruce’s team selections are difficult to fathom but the wretched Lai is the overriding problem.
    Of course Kets........BUT!

You have a massive asset in a player like Yok and you choose not to play him.

You have a major young talent in TGH and you choose tired deadwood instead.

You have a potentially very potent young striker in Cleary........and you choose not to play him.

I’m convinced that certain managers do this on purpose to both wind up the fans as they believe we know nothing about football and because they actually want to get sacked and get a big pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Livermore is on £27k a week basic.

Thank god this is the last season of him and Zohorre stinking the place out and stealing a wage from us.

I think we’ve all on just to stay up with this fat f u c k I n g clown in charge of us.

I hope to see a new, young and vibrant manager next season and a youthful squad.

We can’t carry on like this.

All of the teams who take a dive usually do so based on our failed business model.

All of the teams that then have a run of doing well are usually created as part of a major reset and a clear strategy.

Look at Forest, they went and got the best young manager in the division and he delivered after 23 years of dross.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed Forest have spent over £80m so far this pre season and are expected to spend a further £30m plus.

THIS is the way to do it and to give yourself a chance.

They deserve to do well.

We don’t.
    "Forest have spent over £80m so far this pre season and are expected to spend a further £30m plus.

THIS is the way to do it and to give yourself a chance".

They deserve to do well.

How long have we known this? but we STILL use the bargain basement when building a squad.

I agree with you, Mick, but the point that I am trying to make is that without the runt, if we had a decent owner, we probably wouldn’t have been saddled with the dinosaur that is Steve Bruce.

Trust me we will be ok, just need a number 9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)