+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dave Watson

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    gru, everyone’s personal choice but I seriously have to question your choice on Morgan over Wood?

Your right everyone sees it how they do. Evans picked Morgan over Wood. Morgan I remember him being a reliable centre back.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Your right everyone sees it how they do. Evans picked Morgan over Wood. Morgan I remember him being a reliable centre back.
    😄😄😄 you tinker gru…. are you trying to get me to bite?🎣

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    😄😄😄 you tinker gru…. are you trying to get me to bite?🎣

No. You see it how you want to see it.

Wood wasn’t the only player to be overlooked if not discarded that evans signed initially…

Morgan did great for us but I think Wood has more than proven Evans wrong.

I know I'm as bad as it as most but yet again we have a thread about a treasured RUFC player that has wandered off on a well worn tangent.

Put it back on course. Seen Dave Watson for us playing centre forward as well as centre half. Would be in 1965 to now all then millers side no doubt.

Put it back on course. Seen Dave Watson for us playing centre forward as well as centre half. Would be in 1965 to now all then millers side no doubt.
    Would have thought it was a bit later, 68 or 69 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Would have thought it was a bit later, 68 or 69 maybe?
    Yes - definitely later than '65. Joined us in '67 and left in December '70. I thought I saw him playing up front and score a hat-trick for us at Millmoor towards the end of his time with us and the only game I see that might have been is a 5-1 win over Rochdale. The mind plays tricks though at our age so maybe it never happened

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes - definitely later than '65. Joined us in '67 and left in December '70. I thought I saw him playing up front and score a hat-trick for us at Millmoor towards the end of his time with us and the only game I see that might have been is a 5-1 win over Rochdale. The mind plays tricks though at our age so maybe it never happened
    He definitely played centre forward. Due to regular CF being injured I seem to remember

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast