+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BIg fire In Kelvin way

BIg fire In Kelvin way

Round the corner from my brothers house.
    My mate who lives in big house near Bridgenorth, with 360* views has taken a photo from his house 30mile away.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/16...ire-and-rescue

I spotted the huge flames as I was coming down Bromford Lane at around 2.30. The smoke appeared so thick I expected it be the burning down of a housing estate, but it ended being a unit full of cardboard boxes

I had a grandstand view

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOP115 View Post
    I had a grandstand view
    Good to see you posting, haven't heard from you for a bit.
    Do your parents still live in Kelvin way.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Good to see you posting, haven't heard from you for a bit.
    Do your parents still live in Kelvin way.
    Lost both Mom and Dad a while back, but I'm still hanging in here

Lost both Mom and Dad a while back, but I'm still hanging in here
    Sorry to hear that, we have lost both of our parents.
    I don't know if you know a mate of mine Tony Boilin who sadly passed away this week, he lived next door to the Jems in Kelvin way.

I knew Tony from school (lyng) we must have been the same age. Didn't know about his passing. Not many of the "originals" left now

I knew Tony from school (lyng) we must have been the same age. Didn't know about his passing. Not many of the "originals" left now
    He put up a good fight against 3 cancers over the last 10 years,but his heart let him down working at less than 40% he asked to come home from hospital on Tuesday and died the same day.
    I don't know if you also know that Jimmy Burford who lived close to you died of Covid last year, he wouldn't have the vaccine and said it was a hoax

Blimey thats a shock. He was my next door neighbour

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)