+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Souness comments

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I am wondering what 'normaloty is mon ami. Any ideas ? My best guess would be 'normality'.
    As neologisms go I reckon it would do for people who are normal a lot of the time. Can happily listen to Souness- he certainly isn’t woke. What I can’t stand is the match commentators who insist on giving you the backstory on every backstory just to show off their incredible encyclopaedic knowledge of every player, manager, official on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A solitary screwdriver or one hammer or a pair of gloves can spell BIG trouble.
    In my car BT, I have a sat nav, an ipod and a bag of Nuttall's Mintoes, I don't have a solitary screwdriver or a hammer, and I'm not sure why anyone would. Unless of course...................

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    As neologisms go I reckon it would do for people who are normal a lot of the time. Can happily listen to Souness- he certainly isn’t woke. What I can’t stand is the match commentators who insist on giving you the backstory on every backstory just to show off their incredible encyclopaedic knowledge of every player, manager, official on the pitch.
    outwood, enjoy your football, the game takes place whether or not the commentators and pundits turn up. Sound off, some decent vinyl or other music on and get the best of both worlds without any inane comments. Luxury.

In my car BT, I have a sat nav, an ipod and a bag of Nuttall's Mintoes, I don't have a solitary screwdriver or a hammer, and I'm not sure why anyone would. Unless of course...................
    Bloody hell sinkov, with a bag of Nuttall's Mintoes on board they could stop you for dealing ------no, I don't either, however, they would find some excuse these days!

There's another one in the Mail this morning, some guy moaning that the Met keep stopping him, they've profiled him. This time they said he was using his phone while driving, he said he wasn't, his mobile was between his thighs. I don't drive around with my mobile between my thighs, I'm not sure why anyone would. Unless of course...................

There's another one in the Mail this morning, some guy moaning that the Met keep stopping him, they've profiled him. This time they said he was using his phone while driving, he said he wasn't, his mobile was between his thighs. I don't drive around with my mobile between my thighs, I'm not sure why anyone would. Unless of course...................
    Me neither, however, we are takling about 'Has been' Cressida's lot so anything is possible as long as it adds to statistics.

I have two metal walking poles in my car,both can offer life threatening injuries if need be.

I'm not sure what "man" Souness is referring to.

If he means a cowardly little **** like him who tackled from behind, intentionally tried to ruin other player's careers by going over the ball, went in with both feet to protect himself and squared up to players in a place where there's no chance of having a proper fight then I would say he wants to give his head a wobble.

The likes of Chopper Harris, Norman f*cking Hunter, Giles and Bremner were thugs in football kits. I rather enjoyed watching the England ladies playing the beautiful game without OTT fouls and blatant diving.

Souness opened mouth without brain being engaged but what else can you expect - he's Scottish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)