+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Souness comments

Souness comments

He’s dead right. 100’/. behind his statement. He’s right- football IS a MAN’s game. Spot on.

I did put my head in my hands when he said it, and then he said it again later. He's playing with fire, he has previous, moaning about cheating foreign players.

Maybe they could sack him for ***ist comment s and get some more knowledgeable female presenters on.
    I think he’ll be safe tbh , I mean Carragher can spit at Children of apposing teams and keep
    His job.

I watched the German ladies a few times in the recent European Championships, one or two of them certainly know how to play the dark arts like a man does.

I watched the post-match reaction of the Chelsea v Spurs game and was more concerned with the appalling "performance" of Anthony Taylor rather than the Souness verbal bollox drop about footy being a man's game. The eye roll from his "fellow" female commentator made me smile, I though OMG wait for the backlash...

What he said would not raise an eyebrow amongst normal people, but the Twitterati and those running Sky are not normal. Graham is on thin ice, but I hope he survives this latest moronic Twitter sh1t-storm, if he does then it might indicate we're past peak w@nk, past peak woke, and some semblance of sanity and normaloty may be slowly returning to our daily lives.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What he said would not raise an eyebrow amongst normal people, but the Twitterati and those running Sky are not normal. Graham is on thin ice, but I hope he survives this latest moronic Twitter sh1t-storm, if he does then it might indicate we're past peak w@nk, past peak woke, and some semblance of sanity and normaloty may be slowly returning to our daily lives.

Me neither mon ami.

I am wondering what 'normaloty is mon ami. Any ideas ? My best guess would be 'normality'.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

Not a snow flake in hells chance of this being left as it is, 'they' will pursue it and call for Graeme to be hung, drawn and quartered to satisfy their aims.
    sinkov, how can we hope to get some normality when the sketch artist at the Ryan Gigg's trial had her bag searched and the security guard took her pencil sharpener of her because it contained a blade! Rearrange this phrase or saying :---- Over lunatics asylum the taken have the ----- no prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Not a snow flake in hells chance of this being left as it is, 'they' will pursue it and call for Graeme to be hung, drawn and quartered to satisfy their aims.
    sinkov, how can we hope to get some normality when the sketch artist at the Ryan Gigg's trial had her bag searched and the security guard took her pencil sharpener of her because it contained a blade! Rearrange this phrase or saying :---- Over lunatics asylum the taken have the ----- no prizes.
    A couple of Yorkshire born black lads who I used to play footy with now have kids. The two dads now search their kids cars on a regular basis to make sure there is nothing that could be construed as to be "going equipped".
    The police in West and South Yorkshire have developed the truly wonderful habit of stopping and searching vehicles being driven by "young" black people. A solitary screwdriver or one hammer or a pair of gloves can spell BIG trouble.
    We need to close this lunatic asylum down and open a couple of new ones in Australia, Botswana or Cameroon - anywhere but here.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    in that time-honoured phrase from the hooligan 70’s Supersub “he took a blade to the match in case he needed a slash at half-time”.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)