+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ... and Sutton Utd

... and Sutton Utd

Real chance to get back to winning ways.

Sambou's place up for grabs.

Comfortable 3-2 win 👍

Oh, and attendance 4,567

Okay....2-1 win and about 3,800.

Going for a 1-0 win, crowd 3200.

[QUOTE=frogpole;40098361]Real chance to get back to winning ways.

Comfortable 3-2 win ��

The team will be the same as Saturday with Baker Richardson coming in for Sambou as that is all he has the bench will be poor with Leshabela, Finney and Griffiths and 4 first year pros to call on I predicted a 3-0 defeat on Saturday and I can’t see anything other than a defeat tonight so 0-3 and the crowd will be 3583. (73) from Sutton

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    The team will be the same as Saturday with Baker Richardson coming in for Sambou ... and the crowd will be 3583. (73) from Sutton
    Didn't know we were doing the away attendance as well 😲 - I'm going for (123)

This will be tough, an Alex win will help with confidence and help with the fact we can compete in this division, fingers crossed, saw Sutton twice last season and they will take no prisoners, tough opposition. Att. 3250 a man and his dog from Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Real chance to get back to winning ways.

Comfortable 3-2 win ��

The team will be the same as Saturday with Baker Richardson coming in for Sambou as that is all he has the bench will be poor with Leshabela, Finney and Griffiths and 4 first year pros to call on I predicted a 3-0 defeat on Saturday and I can’t see anything other than a defeat tonight so 0-3 and the crowd will be 3583. (73) from Sutton
    Do you know McDonald will still be missing? Haven't seen anything about that?

As I don't know the situation with Mcdonald I will go with Wartman and suggest the same team as Sat but with Baker Richardson for Sambou. I am hoping for a 2-0 win, but as with most games involving the Alex it could be anything.
    PS 4234 att with 278 from Sutton. (Just random numbers really).

Final Score 1-0 (CBR)
    Attendance 3,452

Massive 3 points after the last couple of games. After 4 games, only 1 point behind Salfored !!

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    Final Score 1-0 (CBR)
    Attendance 3,452

Massive 3 points after the last couple of games. After 4 games, only 1 point behind Salfored !!
    A battling performance tonight, stood up the to the bullying well. A few shaky moments but overall a great effort. May be now we can have some respite from the wartman MikeSB show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast