+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Royal British Legion Poppy pin badges

2 ordered

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Our Harlem Globe Trotter will let you know that pal.
    OK, I'm curious... as you're a mod does it use my IP to show you where I'm connecting from? I don't recall mentioning any recent travels but you make this comment in a month where I've been in a lot of different places.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    OK, I'm curious... as you're a mod does it use my IP to show you where I'm connecting from? I don't recall mentioning any recent travels but you make this comment in a month where I've been in a lot of different places.
    No it doesn't. It used to.

Of course you have

You seem to travel to a lot of different places , are you a taxi driver

Nothing mentioned if they’ll be in red and white shop but surely they would, maybe nearer November

I was talking to a British Legion man, selling poppies etc in Morrisons at Parkgate, he said
    that the club had been approached before regarding a RUFC poppy, & could not understand
    why they have not done a club poppy sooner.
    Notified my 2 badges on their way, was hoping to wear one at tomorrows game, but the
    Royal Mail on strike today 30 September & tomorrow 01st October, so not to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I was talking to a British Legion man, selling poppies etc in Morrisons at Parkgate, he said
    that the club had been approached before regarding a RUFC poppy, & could not understand
    Notified my 2 badges on their way, was hoping to wear one at tomorrows game, but the
    Maybe it’s here for Wednesday when we have Millwall at home

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Maybe it’s here for Wednesday when we have Millwall at home
    I won't be here for a few games Millertop, after Wigan game

Arrived today.

Next possible post strike will be 13th Oct

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast