+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrogant People.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Arrogant People.

Watching the European Athletics Championships this morning and after his heat win the interviewer spoke to our own Mark Hudson-Smith.

This tool refused to make eye contact with her during the interview and was looking anywhere other than at the lady interviewing.

At the end of the interview she wished him well for the next round and he just blanked her and walked away.

When a helper offered him a drink after the race he just grabbed it and didn’t offer a thanks.

F u c k sake, who do some people think they are!!?

I loath this type of behaviour.

You see it a lot in after match interviews on SKY, two players together being spoken to who can’t be a r s e d and then one getting the man of the match award and can’t even manage a thank you.

It just makes my p I s s boil, nobody on the planet is exempt from pleases and thank yous and looking people in the eye when in discussion with them.

Hudson-Smith is nobody in world terms in his event so f u c k knows why he thinks he can act this way!!?

I have just read a story about a bloke who was out with his family having a picnic in a field. The farmer had his combine harvester going and the dust from the machine drifted over the guys picnic area. This arrogant tw*t marched over, stood in front of the combine harvester and confronted the farmer for spoiling their picnic. He obviously expects the farmer to stop harvesting his crop so this sack of sh*t and his spawn can enjoy their picnic. Jeez the more I see and read of people and their behaviour the more I bloody dislike the human race. As a Christian I am finding it harder and harder to behave towards people the way I am supposed to. I am afraid my mantra towards people has become everyone is a total tw*t until they prove me wrong.

Sunak is an arrogant t wat!! Why wear a 3500 pound suit to a constituency when it’s rubbing it in with the cost of living crisis! Same with football players driving to the stadiums in cars worth over 100,000 - surely a spare average run of the mill car just for driving to the ground!! Some struggle to pay for match tickets so people don’t want to see players flaunting it in their faces!! Who has a personalised number plate! No better than the 80’s when k nobs had stickers in each side of the window - Billy and Sharon 😂

No class!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Watching the European Athletics Championships this morning and after his heat win the interviewer spoke to our own Mark Hudson-Smith.

This tool refused to make eye contact with her during the interview and was looking anywhere other than at the lady interviewing.

At the end of the interview she wished him well for the next round and he just blanked her and walked away.

When a helper offered him a drink after the race he just grabbed it and didn’t offer a thanks.

F u c k sake, who do some people think they are!!?

I loath this type of behaviour.

You see it a lot in after match interviews on SKY, two players together being spoken to who can’t be a r s e d and then one getting the man of the match award and can’t even manage a thank you.

It just makes my p I s s boil, nobody on the planet is exempt from pleases and thank yous and looking people in the eye when in discussion with them.

Hudson-Smith is nobody in world terms in his event so f u c k knows why he thinks he can act this way!!?
    Well, he is from Wolverhampton. An arrogant tw@t he certainly is.

I think you can add Naga Munchetti to the list, horrible woman

Nigel Pearson comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Well, he is from Wolverhampton. An arrogant tw@t he certainly is.
    Did anyone see this arrogant fool last night?

Pre race he was the only participant who ignored the start where they get introduced to the crowd.

Then after he’d won and he was stood with our lad who won the bronze and being interviewed he refused to engage with her and told her to interview the lad who’d won the bronze and then turned his back on proceedings!! 😤

To cap it all off you then had apologists in the studio such as Denise Lewis making excuses for his behaviour rather than call him out for what he is.

What a loathsome f u c k I n g fool this guy is, I would be ashamed if I were related to him.

It’s time someone actually called him out at these interviews and made him realise what an odious t w at he actually is.

Even though he wears a Great Britain vest, it is hard to support the bloke or be at all pleased if he wins; he clearly has a nasty attitude.

I think there maybe some serious depressive issues causing such behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    I think there maybe some serious depressive issues causing such behaviour.
    Sorry, but I must disagree, he’s a successful athlete and a potential role model for youngsters; there’s absolutely no excuse for his rudeness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)