+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Duggie Brown RIP

i used to love that show the comedians, now so many of those types of comics get cancelled, it is good that a few like Bill Burr push back on it. Dougie was a funny guy and I enjoyed the times I saw him live, RIP and our thoughts go out to his family and close friends

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    No that was Stan Boardman

https://youtu.be/-8Yf5B6GbYk
    Cheers pal............

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Just seen that Duggie Brown has died aged 82. Not sure if he was a Miller but a famous face from Rotherham and a very good comedian back in the day. RIP.
    When comedy was funny and ‘woke’ weren’t invented. Everyone and I mean everyone took the piss out of each other. Life has got so serious and to some degree respect has grown across the globe for one and all but, I loved the Comedians.

It spawned many a funny comedian that even today I can laugh at woke or no wokes.

RIP Douggie a class act now pop upstairs and join your band of merry men, they’re waiting for the parrot joke again fella.

Another sad loss. Barry (Duggie Brown) and Jean (Lynne Perrie) were born on Midland Road near the New Inn. My Mum used to look after them as kids.
    Last edited by sota; 18-08-2022 at 06:14 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12