+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RAF - This Country Gets Worse!

RAF - This Country Gets Worse!

Shocking!!! The England girls football team is nearly all white girls - so what but many moans!! The RAF has now paused making job offers to white male recruits! Should it not be based on talent whether it's the majority of whites, blacks or other minorities? The country gets worse! Can you imagine though if the RAF had paused recruitment for black males? Every racist insult would have been directed their way!

The RAF has effectively paused making job offers to white male recruits in favour of women and ethnic minorities to meet "impossible" diversity targets, defence sources have claimed.

The alleged move has prompted the head of recruitment for the Royal Air Force (RAF) - herself a senior female officer - to resign in recent days in protest amid concerns that any such restrictions on hiring, however temporary and limited, could undermine the fighting strength of the service, the sources said.

If this is the case and someone had said that this would happen, even as little as five years ago, they would have been sectioned. Someone, somewhere, somehow has got to put an end to this utter nonsense. This will really put the wind up Putin!

I heard a beauty today.

In Scotland there’s uproar with the “PC” brigade because a man has been brought in to to high up position in the department that’s dealing with women getting free sanitary wear.

Indignation that the job hasn’t gone to a woman.

FFS......this position was for someone to make sure all the legalities etc were being followed and not for someone to insert Tampons up a woman’s Fanny!

Why shouldn’t a man get this job?

The m sick to death of the attack on regular males and particularly white males in this country nowadays.

I read recently that young U.K. white men of a certain age and demographic are now the most neglected and disenfranchised group in our society now.

When are the BBC and the rest of the media and the “dogooders” going to start standing up for these lads and for the average white bloke.

We’re becoming figures of hate and ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I heard a beauty today.

In Scotland there’s uproar with the “PC” brigade because a man has been brought in to to high up position in the department that’s dealing with women getting free sanitary wear.

FFS......this position was for someone to make sure all the legalities etc were being followed and not for someone to insert Tampons up a woman’s Fanny!

The m sick to death of the attack on regular males and particularly white males in this country nowadays.

I read recently that young U.K. white men of a certain age and demographic are now the most neglected and disenfranchised group in our society now.

When are the BBC and the rest of the media and the “dogooders” going to start standing up for these lads and for the average white bloke.

To think Rio Ferdinand the thick pundit makes his feelings known - he does not agree with players giving up taking the knee! He must not agree therefore with many other black players who refuse to take the knee!

The BBC licence fee should be abolished and the c unts made to earn their money like the other channels!

As regards the RAF, this follows on from the worrying reports about lack of suitable aircraft (the Hawk is getting on to say the least) and also instructors that is leading to massive backlogs for pilot training slots including for front line fast jets. This will mean both fewer-and much older-pilots. The fact that the service also offers placements to those of "friendly" nations doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I heard a beauty today.

Careful Mick-my favourite GOP nutter, Marjorie Taylor-Greene, is also saying that white hetero***ual males of a certain age are the group most discriminated against in America -and she is blaming that for increasing numbers of this group turning to **** 🤔😂

Really, can't even type "p. orn"?

All this doesn’t surprise me, just look at most tv advertisements. Most TV companies seem to favour black presenters and pundits, regardless of whether they can string a sentence together and the BBC is the worst of the lot.

I’ve just read that a senior female RAF recruitment officer has resigned because of pressure to reject white applicants. What has this country become?

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I’ve just read that a senior female RAF recruitment officer has resigned because of pressure to reject white applicants. What has this country become?

A laughing stock!! Meanwhile those dinghies keep coming and coming!!! F uck those who can’t pay their energy bills though!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)