+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tele sports "journalist"

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    They only condemned the abuse directed at the BBC journalist James Cook, the other abuse was overlooked.
    Dosent surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Yeah of course not, poof
    Stooping quite low now aren’t we eh , Tory boy , Harry Enfield based his Tory boy on guys like fecken Dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Stooping quite low now aren’t we eh , Tory boy , Harry Enfield based his Tory boy on guys like fecken Dinosaur
    And gobbling on people ain't low.

All left wingers and nationalists will now be referred to as poofs

Random as **** but hey I'll go with the flow

And gobbling on people ain't low.

All left wingers and nationalists will now be referred to as poofs

Random as **** but hey I'll go with the flow
    Nicola has stated that she wants a debate with no hatred and the ‘Lard of Skye’ Ian Blackford has also got involved stating that he is against what happened outside Perth Concert Hall on Tuesday night.
    Sturgeon and Blackford have short memories.
    It was Blackford’s supporters who terrorised Charles Kennedy ultimately resulting in his death.
    Sturgeon said nothing when the YES supporters were terrorising people and businesses who stated that they were in favour of Scotland remaining part of the U.K. prior to the 2014 Scottish independence referendum.
    It was mob rule by the YES supporters with Sturgeon, Blackford and Salmond doing nothing about it to try to diffuse the situation at the time and they have done nothing since then.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post

It was Blackford’s supporters who terrorised Charles Kennedy ultimately resulting in his death.
    According to his family Charles Kennedy died after suffering a major haemmorage caused by alcohol abuse so once again you post total nonsense and in this case are actually accusing people of being responsible for his death.

You need reigned in. You're a loose cannon with no morals, discipline, common sense or respect whatsoever. If I were a solicitor for Ian Blackford you'd be getting a knock on the door from a court runner with a summons.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    According to his family Charles Kennedy died after suffering a major haemmorage caused by alcohol abuse so once again you post total nonsense and in this case are actually accusing people of being responsible for his death.

You need reigned in. You're a loose cannon with no morals, discipline, common sense or respect whatsoever. If I were a solicitor for Ian Blackford you'd be getting a knock on the door from a court runner with a summons.
    Totally agree, but as Islay always likes to remind us he always does his research and only deals in facts so we will await the evidence to back up his comments re Blackford supporters and Charles Kennedy.

Also i will await his evidence on which businesses and people who were in his words, terrorised by YES supporters during the 2014. independence referendum.

I am no YES supporter but i find Islays comments astonishing.

Douglas...the floor is yours...back up your absurd statements with facts.
    Last edited by thegen65; 18-08-2022 at 05:42 PM.

Fat man and his supporters hounded Kennedy to death.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Totally agree, but as Islay always likes to remind us he always does his research and only deals in facts so we will await the evidence to back up his comments re Blackford supporters and Charles Kennedy.

Also i will await his evidence on which businesses and people who were in his words, terrorised by YES supporters during the 2014. independence referendum.

I am no YES supporter but i find Islays comments astonishing.

Douglas...the floor is yours...back up your absurd statements with facts.
    I take it you haven't seen the documentary about the abuse on Charles Kennedy: A Good Man speaking? The actions of Blackford and his staff towards Charles Kennedy especially when he lost his parents was ****ing disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    I take it you haven't seen the documentary about the abuse on Charles Kennedy: A Good Man speaking? The actions of Blackford and his staff towards Charles Kennedy especially when he lost his parents was ****ing disgusting.
    Cuddly nationalism........everyone else is scum.

Fat man and his supporters hounded Kennedy to death.
    Got to disagree there. I am no fan of the SNP and especially Blackford.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)