+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Gateshead FC 16.08.22 [NL]

⚽ Match Thread vs. Gateshead FC 16.08.22 [NL]

Name:  FaS5dx9WAAAoaQM.jpg
Views: 2154
Size:  75.0 KB

That looks a strong team. Baldwin presumably injured, Nemane and Palmer probably first choices. No defensive cover on the bench but plenty of attacking options.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That looks a strong team. Baldwin presumably injured, Nemane and Palmer probably first choices. No defensive cover on the bench but plenty of attacking options.
    Is it just me of that potentially a back four?

EDIT: Ignore me, I just looked at it properly

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This was always the concern with Baldwin I think. When fit looks quality but his track record suggests we won't see a lot of him. Hopefully wrong

Attacking side indeed and as we've recently signed two of their very best attacking players we win this gunfight. Simple as that we win this game. Woooooooooooo

Suprised Taylor hasn't taken the left wing back role. Do we know Baldwin has a history of injuries or not played much due to not being able to force his way into a side higher up the pyramid.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

I'm still not sure how we'll line up. I'm guessing a back three of Brindley on the right, Bajrami in the middle and Cameron on the left. Seems to be the only formation that will allow two wing backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Suprised Taylor hasn't taken the left wing back role. Do we know Baldwin has a history of injuries or not played much due to not being able to force his way into a side higher up the pyramid.
    I think he suffered an Achilles' tendon injury and isn't truly fully over it yet. Could be wrong but I think I heard correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

It could be a back 4 to be fair. It could quite easily be that JOB and Nemane play wide midfield with Ed and Matty in the centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    It could be a back 4 to be fair. It could quite easily be that JOB and Nemane play wide midfield with Ed and Matty in the centre.
    That was my initial thought. We shall see!

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast