Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
It's always good to get snippets, I'm struggling to believe he was hauled in regarding the BW interview, it was very tame and just said he was very frustrated we chucked away the lead twice and we all were too. Couldn't comment too much on last nights interview, but I get the feeling he thinks Gateshead are going to be a decent side and was happy in the fact we just didn't roll over, yes we are Notts County and on the face of it you would want us to roll them over, but I think we have all seen enough results for a lot of teams in the division over the past 3 seasons that don't make sense, but the reality is this is lower level football and it happens.
As for them not wanting managers players, as it's been explained before and in the case of Baldwin is that the recruitment team will investigate players recommended by the manger. If they and the owners don't believe it's right, then so be it, it's the model/strategy and they will live or die by it.
LW's after match interview looked more like a defendant reading a prepared statement in a Beijing show trial. If he wasn't pressurised, then he's delusional . I wish him luck , he might need more than his fair share . Roll on Saturday.