+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nice 10 million bid.

Nice 10 million bid.

Now I am not being funny but we turned down 10 million from sevilla so what makes nice feel the same offer will be enough.
    Hop along my little frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Now I am not being funny but we turned down 10 million from sevilla so what makes nice feel the same offer will be enough.
    Hop along my little frogs.
    He is clearly the best striker in the division. He proved that on sunday. We will not win promotion without him. Simple as that.
    If we keep him, I think we will go up. Promotion is worth way more than £20m.
    And sorry, but that price has now changed.
    In the current market, he is worth around £30m. I would not consider taking a penny less.
    Marcus Rashford is not as good as Brereton, and if he left Man Utd he would go for way more than £30m.
    We should not, and will not accept a penny under £30m.
    £20m was the old price. It is as clear as day he was not a flash in the pan. So the price of £20m is no longer relevant. We sold Armstrong for that, and Brereton is much better.
    I am looking at alot of crap being signed by Prem clubs at £40/50m and I am just sat thinking, we are massively under-valuing the best by far striker at this level. The current market has risen, so should his price.
    Going up is worth way way more than £30m. If we sold Brereton, we can forget going up.
    And £30m gives us a realistic chance of re-building, we could buy a CH, another striker etc. But we would need time to do that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)