+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morgan Gibbs White...

Morgan Gibbs White...

45m

Forget its Forest spending this money, forget its Forest spending 200m, its a promoted club ffs

Football is sick and these lot stealing the money need kicking out ffs and quick

Bare in mind we were hounded and called cheats for spending 6m on Butterfield and soending nothing after selling Hughes et el

Its sick

13 goals in 106 appearances with Wolves and out on loan. 11 of those goals came in 35 appearances for Sheff U in the SBC.

Transfermarkt.nl has his market value as €11M - Huge difference between that and £45M...

Lunacy!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    13 goals in 106 appearances with Wolves and out on loan. 11 of those goals came in 35 appearances for Sheff U in the SBC.

Transfermarkt.nl has his market value as €11M - Huge difference between that and £45M...

Lunacy!
    I do wish the press would tell the truth. It's £25m + add ons over 5 years.
    I don't agree with this one myself, but can see the reasoning.
    For your information, Everton matched the deal with a last minute hijack. Fulham and Palace were pushing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I do wish the press would tell the truth. It's £25m + add ons over 5 years.
    I don't agree with this one myself, but can see the reasoning.
    For your information, Everton matched the deal with a last minute hijack. Fulham and Palace were pushing as well.
    which just reinforces MA's one word post - Lunacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    which just reinforces MA's one word post - Lunacy!
    Indeed it is.
    But that is what football is today.
    You want Euro football etc. It will cost the Earth.
    It either goes tits up, or someone pays for an improved MGW at double the price.

Ads ons nothing

We spreaded the money over long term contracts as well and still got ripped to shreds and thrown in jail (not literally) for it ie points deductions etc

We did a dodgy stadium valuation and Forest just offloaded their no hopers to Olympiacos for get around ffp

Difference being we got hounded and they didnt and are now out of the efls reach for the mext 5 years at least,, even if they go down theyll go back up because theyve got a squad that will be to good for the championship similar to Fulhams and to a lesser extent Norwich, but maybe not quite good enough for the oremier league

Its the sheer pi33 take of the prem personally, I really dont want to be a part of it amymore its madness. im all for the c*nts to break away or run off to that european super league, we will always have a football structure in this country so let them go in my opinion.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)