+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The truth

The truth

Re lockdowns and COVID policy beginning to seep out.

These lunatics need hounded out for destroying lives, destroying world economies and destroying civilisation with their segregation policy......cheered on by so many on here.

Only 5 mths since I was asked " for my papers" to get into Dens.

MSM now ever so slowly starting to change their tune instead of calling anyone who pointed out the inevitable "Cranks, granny killers & conspiracy theorists" but these *******s haven't gone away.......lockdown to save the world from climate change coming down the tracks.

People lost businesses, their sanity, their loved ones taking away put on a ventilator and killed.

We made some mistakes.....lol.....**** every single one of them.

Around 1400 excess deaths a week.

May as well put LOCKDOWN POLICY on death cert.

Where's BBC, itv, sky, the guardian, Chan 4, daytime TV experts now.

Silence is ****ing deafening.

I don't necessarily blame Sturgeon for the earlier lockdowns and mask wearing but I do after it became perfectly clear it became political for her.

Just noticed this years end of Edinburgh festival fireworks display is cancelled due to "planning times coming out of the pandemic" WTF does that mean?
    Last edited by The AuldYin; 23-08-2022 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    I don't necessarily blame Sturgeon for the earlier lockdowns and mask wearing but I do after it became perfectly clear it became political for her.

Just noticed this years end of Edinburgh festival fireworks display is cancelled due to "planning times coming out of the pandemic" WTF does that mean?
    It means a chance to save £££’s at the expense of peoples enjoyment

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post

Exactly, no furlough lockdown wuda been limited in Scotland.

Lockdown is now the first tool, it shouldn't be a tool.

The stations named above are deliberately ignoring the excess deaths that are happening now, not because of COVID but because of COVID policy

The elephant in a very small room they are all trying to ignore except GB News .

The blessed NHS now almost saying don't bother us during winter, they are mugging the country off.

First chance they get these lunatics will do it all again.

The world is a very sinister place now.

The staff I have witnessed at the NHS have always done a fantastic job.
    My mum has been in 2 different hospitals the last few weeks and the staff were constantly on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The staff I have witnessed at the NHS have always done a fantastic job.
    My mum has been in 2 different hospitals the last few weeks and the staff were constantly on the go.
    I've witnessed them for near 4 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I've witnessed them for near 4 decades.
    I suppose it's all about opinions,I can only go on my and my family's experience.
    As no doubt you can.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I suppose it's all about opinions,I can only go on my and my family's experience.
    As no doubt you can.
    Yep 4 decades of ****e

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Yep 4 decades of ****e
    In your opinion.
    Certainly doesn't make it true for everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)