+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leeds v Barnsley match thoughts

35,000 there tonight when I've just googled it,what's the returns for us about anyone know?should be a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    35,000 there tonight when I've just googled it,what's the returns for us about anyone know?should be a positive.
    just enough to cover Obbi, Isekas and Cole's wages up to Xmas ! Eh?

Cole says on bfc website we all put in a good performance he's pillocking himself trouble with cole is he's not playing in the right position his position should be outside west stand selling programmes

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Abart £200,000 fo Barnsley.

Ooam teeam 45% Away teeam 45% FA 10% split of gate receipts

Every little helps towards reducing the Conway losses.

Just to put things in perspective a good improvement all round then on last seasons effort at MK Dons with a better squad available for the HCs disposal.
    Plenty of players getting knocked can someone tell me just what is Norwood bringing to the party ?

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Just to put things in perspective a good improvement all round then on last seasons effort at MK Dons with a better squad available for the HCs disposal.
    Plenty of players getting knocked can someone tell me just what is Norwood bringing to the party ?
    Looks a stone overweight to me and unfit .

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Maybe he needs more sand on the pitch !! I genuinely hoped he could have been the experienced striker we needed , things don't look that way just now for him or the fans/club , what bothers me is why he wasn't chosen to take the penalty last night ? Goals equal confidence and it would surely have led to more , yet we have a player who it's plain for all to see he wants to leave take the penalty , that apart Style's was by no means the worst of our players , I'm still hoping Norwood comes good and gets amongst the goals soon , Portman Road on Saturday would be perfect for him and the fans , good luck Jamie Boy, ♥

Didn't see match so as per usual I won't comment. However, what I will say is that reality must be kicking in for even the most optimistic Reds fan. Duff has been dealt a very poor hand so far. We need to sign some experience (as promised by the chairman) and a fecking decent striker.

The next 3 league fixtures sees us taking on 3 of the current top 4. It's obviously still early days but it's tough going because I'd back these three teams to be in the top 6 come April.

I just wonder what the state of play will be after the transfer window shuts and we ent brought anyone in? It seems obvious to me that unless we sell, we wint be buying.

Well said, that’s abart the size of it, what a waste of money, talent is useless with a sh1t attitude, taking the p1ss those two bleeding club dry

We were never going to win this game in fairness were we, unless it went to penalties (and hey if Styles had scored the pen and we were level at 2-2 at HT, then who knows!).
    But at least we had a go, and we didn't let it turn into a thrashing, which some of us feared might happen. And had Tedic scored with a headed chance late on, we might have been pressing them in the last few minutes and stoppage time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345