+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds v Barnsley match thoughts

Leeds v Barnsley match thoughts

Sold out our allocation apparently and fair play to the 3k who have the hearts of lions watching us away from home .

The way I see it any result is possible tomorrow evening , a real thumping , a battling narrow defeat , we take the tie to penalties or we pull off a shock win .

None of the above would surprise me given our inconsistency .

Agree with all that Animal , Marshe has already said there will be plenty of changes in his side , whether Duff chooses to do the same we will see , I can see us getting a good pasting if we make too many changes , however I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us win this tie , maybe after penalties , no disgrace though if we lose providing those that play show some fight and pride wearing the Red Shirt , no time for wasters !

Important game time for the squad selected.

Good luck Lads.

Its a cup tie to look forrad to, and why should we worry about it ehh, even though it might be a thrashing.
    I think Duff has got to stick with his best team and hopefully they will want to raise their game, and make up for Satdy's disappointment.

Probably turn on what happens to Leed's first couple of chances early on. If they go in we could get an arseoylin, if we gerraway wi em we might mekka game of it.
    As ez been said it all depends on what kind of sides are put art by both managers.

Nowt to looiz ev wi. Gu art, enjoy it and do yourselves justice lads.

Just earrd in last hafe hour Boro have offered ararnd 500k fo Styles , could be a load of bunkam , but i think it's about reyt as things are panning out ?

We wanted a lot more for him at first, but hes been garbage and I wun't even pay that for him right now.
    Get rid and good riddance, let him go and team up again with Mowatt there.

To be fair to lad , he's done well here under difficult circumstances , he didn't cost much and he looked the real deal 18months ago , a very talented player maybe he does need to move on ? Be sad to see him go in many ways , as of now our club is moving backwards , it's not all about money ?? It's about progressing , just now we don't appear to be able to get the basics right throughout the club .

I wonder if he/Styles will get to start or even be picked tomorrow.
    What about us trying the new kid Tedic, as a second half sub ?.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast