+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Away ticket news

Huddersfield Town at The John Smith’s Stadium Thursday 29th December is a 7.45pm KO

2.30pm Tuesday 22th November

Tickets are on sale to 2022/23 season ticket holders strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Friday 25th November

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 28th November

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.

Adult 19-64: £25.00

Senior 65 and over: £20.00

Under 19: £15.00

Under 11: £10.00

Anyone under the age of 14 will need to be accompanied by someone aged 18 or above.

Worth bearing in mind with some of these games particular West brom game there is rail strikes on that day.with trains likely to be out of position and a ban on overtime they could effect the other festive games too.worth checking before you make any plans.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Worth bearing in mind with some of these games particular West brom game there is rail strikes on that day.with trains likely to be out of position and a ban on overtime they could effect the other festive games too.worth checking before you make any plans.
    Yes and could still be postal strike so don’t leave it late unless you pick them up from NYS or at away games

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Easy to forget about getting tickets in this mini break so I’ll remind you if I don’t forget

West Brom tickets on sale today

The match at The Hawthorns on Saturday 17th December is a 3.00pm

9am Friday 18th November

Tickets are on sale to 2022/23 season ticket holders strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Wednesday 23rd November

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Thursday 24th November

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets. If supporters are buying on behalf of other supporters then we will need their details so that priority points can be added to the correct accounts.

Hopefully this isn’t a misprint. Wow

2022/23 full season ticket holders - 1 ticket per person

Adult 26+: £10.00

Under 26: £5.00

Non-season ticket holders:

Adult 26-64: £25.00

Senior 65 and over: £20.00

Under 26: £15.00

Under 20: £10.00

Under 17: £5.00

Disabled: £15.00

If any supporter needs to book accessible parking then they should contact the club directly via email to liz.massey@wbafc.co.uk. There are 5 spaces available and these are booked on a first come, first served basis.
    Don’t leave it too late for the cheaper tickets for season ticket holder, limited

Yes check train strikes

Brom and Huddersfield already bought going by coach so hopefully no issues travel wise.

Just soaking up the last full day in 26 Degrees 😎 🍺 🍺🍺🍗🍖🍤🍦 seriously not looking
    forward to going home to the ‘beast from the east that they’ve predicted …..

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Brom and Huddersfield already bought going by coach so hopefully no issues travel wise.

Just soaking up the last full day in 26 Degrees 😎 🍺 🍺🍺🍗🍖🍤🍦 seriously not looking
    forward to going home to the ‘beast from the east that they’ve predicted …..
    What happened that emoji ban?
    😉😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
    Does is it only apply at home ???
    I'm almost out of the country.

I'm in Chester 😀

Hope you've had a good time Brin
    😎🤓😎🤓😎🤓😎🤓😎

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    What happened that emoji ban?
    ����������������
    Does is it only apply at home ???
    I'm almost out of the country.

I'm in Chester ��

Hope you've had a good time Brin
    ������������������
    MagyarMiller, never been an emoji ban Pal, just that someone didn't like the use of them in paragraphs...pffft to that! We all need to smile

Had a great time thank you, a couple of warm but overcast days then wall to wall sunshine for the next five

Back home now to 4 degrees and the heating is on!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MagyarMiller, never been an emoji ban Pal, just that someone didn't like the use of them in paragraphs...pffft to that! We all need to smile

Had a great time thank you, a couple of warm but overcast days then wall to wall sunshine for the next five

Back home now to 4 degrees and the heating is on!
    I know mate I was only teasing.

I'd completely forgotten which thread it was I'd posted that in, as I'd had a couple of cheeky early bar beers in Chester 🍺 🍻 🍺 😉

Just looked in on this one again wondering if all the Huddersfield tickets had gone I'm actually off for that one, so hopefully get to that.

Glad you had a good time but bet the weather you returned to was a bit of a shock to the system

🥶 🧊 🧥 ❄️

UTM

Rotherham United

@OfficialRUFC
    ·
    23m
    | An update on ticket sales for our upcoming away games...

West Brom | 906
    Millwall | 152
    Huddersfield | 744

We were always going to struggle with Millwall away, whata **** fixture for 1st Jan with possible train strikes
    Last edited by millertop; 01-12-2022 at 12:42 PM.

Get 5hem tickets

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast