+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Livingston at hame match threed

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    A game of two parts, before and after the penalty/sending off.

Before the pen Livi were on top and if it wasn't for the excellent save from Roos, we would have been a goal down, they all cut through us with ease at times as well. The passing the ball out from the back seems to cause us no end of problems, of course it is nice to watch and done well is a pleasure to watch, but feck me it can nearly come back and nearly bite us on the airse at times. Richardson we getting a bit of stick off someone in the south stand today and had a little bite back at the person, there also appears to be a bit of an issue between him and Stewart, which I though I was making up, but when the left the pitch at half time Rami was steering Richardson away from Stewart as certainly something between the two.

Post penalty we were excellent, everything you want to see in a team/match with all players playing their part, I can't comment on the penalty as didn't have a great view of it, but it was well taken by Mio who rammed in home with his left foot. McRories second was a pearler. A certain penalty for the third, but not sure why Vinny took it, I think Mio handed it too him, he also passed a ball when on for his hat trick to Hayes when through a little later as well when he looked the better bet to score. Some great skill and pace by the Duk to win that pen as well. He doesn't look fast, but has a fair burst of pace on him The fourth from Mio was a great finish and what a ball from Rami to send him through and a good goal from Duncan to finish things off, don't think the Livi goalie will be happy with that one though.

We play as bad as we did at the start of the game today against the Hun, they could give us a doing. Nae convinced Richardson is a right back, looks much better as a right winger, he has good ball skills and pace and can go past a player and just looks more comfortable further up the park.

My man of the match today was Ramadani just such a hard working player. He had a mare against Motherwell two weeks ago, but the head never dropped and he kept on going and today he was doing a great job in the middle of the park. I think he is going to be a big player for us this season. He went and got his kid onto the pitch today when they were clapping the fans at the end, you can tell he is enjoying being here.

Whatever anyone thinks of the game today and if we were lucky (again) and Goodwin is shyte, it's been a long time since I have seen an end of game atmosphere like we got today, we were all bouncing up Merkland Road as happy as ****
    The only thing I'd disagree with is that we were actually playing well five minutes before the penalty. The fact we had the ball up their end and had been putting them under a bit of pressure prior to the goal led to the goal. It shows how much simpler we'd make life for ourselves of we just got a hold of the game earlier. Teams are looking good against us because we're letting them play...as soon as we apply pressure we get goals. Same was true against Motherwell, we still scored two despite a generally awful performance.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    So we know you can beat 10 men going 1-0 up from a penalty but we still don't know if you are any good otherwise.
    Whereas, we know exactly how good you are.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ah! But have you seen their trophy cabinet?
    They have a Csaba László framed used bus pass that he won in a competition in the Courier.

Oh ma sides! Tomorrow there will only be one team on 1 point after 5 matches and it won’t be us.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Im being genuine here. 2 big results handed to you on a plate, scraped a win v St Johnston then defeat to Motherwell and Celtic. You still dont know if your team is any good IMO.

That's two of us being genuine then.

Im being genuine here. 2 big results handed to you on a plate, scraped a win v St Johnston then defeat to Motherwell and Celtic. You still dont know if your team is any good IMO.
    GD -12 by 5 pm possible?

Whereas you most certainly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    GD -12 by 5 pm possible?
    Probable?

(actually, ye might ae tae revise that -12 prediction )
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 28-08-2022 at 11:56 AM.

Jeez, looks like a load of the joooot were out of the ground for opening time.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast