+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Livingston at hame match threed

I'm not asking much but that scoreline every week will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Livingston are p1sh - 5-0 to the good guys
    It came to me in a dream! COYR

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    So the biggest thing we've learnt this season is that we only play well against 10 men.
    Yep. We did ok against St Johnstone too but our home form might well have been 0 from 9 points without the sending offs. I'll enjoy the result and hope that it gives the lads some encouragement.

Fu ck me, surely Goodwin is gone now?
    We were going nowhere until the pen/sending off.
    We're already 4 points behind Sevco and we're only ahead of St Mirren and Motherwell on goal difference.
    It's a joke, hopefully Cormack is punting him as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Christ, we've been lucky this season with these early sending offs. It was Motherwell all over again before that. We had 5 minutes before the goal where we were starting to resemble a football team but the first half an hour was dreadful.
    Absolutely. A win just papering over cracks like last season down there? Hope not. But a goal for them today when they were on top wouldve seen us crumble imho.

Well done today for our team. 5-0 is a fantastic result in our league. It was a fantastic save from Kelle Roos at 0-0…absolute top drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Absolutely. A win just papering over cracks like last season down there? Hope not. But a goal for them today when they were on top wouldve seen us crumble imho.

Jesus Christ you jussi and Jupiter are miserable as fvck.

We just won 5-0 and you aren’t happy.

I’m pretty sure none of you 3 are even Aberdeen supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Well done today for our team.
    That's an odd expression. It feels stand-offish.

Missed the first 30 mins - which didnt sound great from what I heard, but the 60 mins I saw were excellent.

Ok, it’s against 10 men again, but the second half was top notch. Excellent pressing (forced the pen and red card) movement, width, attacking intent, ball retention and usage and finishing.

Pretty much everything you want.

Thought Richardson was very good going forward again - best I’ve seen him.

Stewart handled big Nouble very well.

McCrorie an absolute machine in the middle of the park. Great finish too.

Wide players very good - including subs - always available, really helped stretch the game and got some good early delivery into the box.

Duk did a job again. He looks “heavy” but by fuuck he’s rapid and a unit. Once he’s fully up to speed he’ll be a real handful.

Great to see young Duncan get a goal. Good for you loon.

What can you say about Miovski though. Absolutely fantastic. Everything you want in a No 9. Intelligent, lovely touch, great movement and positioning and his runs in behind are a joy to watch.

My only criticism is why did he pass on the second pen? Very unlike a striker and cost him a hat trick. Thats the only fault I can find mind ��

Another test passed with flying colours. Onto the next one. COYR.
    Last edited by The_Moog; 27-08-2022 at 04:40 PM.

We struggled early on but were just starting to look like we'd sussed it out when we got the penalty.
    Vinnie man of the match for me.

The good thing though, especially after the dire McInnes years, is that Goodwin seems to want to put out an entertaining team.

Yes, of course, winning is the most important thing, but it's entertainment that'll bring the crowds in.

Most important of all, it is my loons birthday today.
    A 5-0 win is a decent present.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast