+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Livingston at hame match threed

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Missed the first 30 mins - which didnt sound great from what I heard, but the 60 mins I saw were excellent.

Ok, it’s against 10 men again, but the second half was top notch. Excellent pressing (forced the pen and red card) movement, width, attacking intent, ball retention and usage and finishing.

Pretty much everything you want.

Thought Richardson was very good going forward again - best I’ve seen him.

Stewart handled big Nouble very well.

McCrorie an absolute machine in the middle of the park. Great finish too.

Wide players very good - including subs - always available, really helped stretch the game and got some good early delivery into the box.

Duk did a job again. He looks “heavy” but by fuuck he’s rapid and a unit. Once he’s fully up to speed he’ll be a real handful.

Great to see young Duncan get a goal. Good for you loon.

What can you say about Miovski though. Absolutely fantastic. Everything you want in a No 9. Intelligent, lovely touch, great movement and positioning and his runs in behind are a joy to watch.

My only criticism is why did he pass on the second pen? Very unlike a striker and cost him a hat trick. Thats the only fault I can find mind ��

Another test passed with flying colours. Onto the next one. COYR.
    That’s far too positive for this forum moog.

5-0 win only papering over the cracks etc

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    That's an odd expression. It feels stand-offish.

Not at all. Beating anyone in our league 5-0 is an excellent result.

A game of two parts, before and after the penalty/sending off.

Before the pen Livi were on top and if it wasn't for the excellent save from Roos, we would have been a goal down, they all cut through us with ease at times as well. The passing the ball out from the back seems to cause us no end of problems, of course it is nice to watch and done well is a pleasure to watch, but feck me it can nearly come back and nearly bite us on the airse at times. Richardson we getting a bit of stick off someone in the south stand today and had a little bite back at the person, there also appears to be a bit of an issue between him and Stewart, which I though I was making up, but when the left the pitch at half time Rami was steering Richardson away from Stewart as certainly something between the two.

Post penalty we were excellent, everything you want to see in a team/match with all players playing their part, I can't comment on the penalty as didn't have a great view of it, but it was well taken by Mio who rammed in home with his left foot. McRories second was a pearler. A certain penalty for the third, but not sure why Vinny took it, I think Mio handed it too him, he also passed a ball when on for his hat trick to Hayes when through a little later as well when he looked the better bet to score. Some great skill and pace by the Duk to win that pen as well. He doesn't look fast, but has a fair burst of pace on him The fourth from Mio was a great finish and what a ball from Rami to send him through and a good goal from Duncan to finish things off, don't think the Livi goalie will be happy with that one though.

We play as bad as we did at the start of the game today against the Hun, they could give us a doing. Nae convinced Richardson is a right back, looks much better as a right winger, he has good ball skills and pace and can go past a player and just looks more comfortable further up the park.

My man of the match today was Ramadani just such a hard working player. He had a mare against Motherwell two weeks ago, but the head never dropped and he kept on going and today he was doing a great job in the middle of the park. I think he is going to be a big player for us this season. He went and got his kid onto the pitch today when they were clapping the fans at the end, you can tell he is enjoying being here.

Whatever anyone thinks of the game today and if we were lucky (again) and Goodwin is shyte, it's been a long time since I have seen an end of game atmosphere like we got today, we were all bouncing up Merkland Road as happy as ****

Richardson is a modern defender, which means he doesn’t defend at all.
    No doubt that’s why Stewart was having a go at him.

Having said that, I thought today was the best I’d seen him play.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Jesus Christ you jussi and Jupiter are miserable as fvck.

We just won 5-0 and you aren’t happy.

I’m pretty sure none of you 3 are even Aberdeen supporters.
    That's an insult mate. We won 5-0 and I'm not merely happy, I'm buzzin. But the performance right up to the red card was very poor, the players were getting more jittery as time went on. That has to be fact, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    That's an insult mate. We won 5-0 and I'm not merely happy, I'm buzzin. But the performance right up to the red card was very poor, the players were getting more jittery as time went on. That has to be fact, surely?
    Well I apologise if you are insulted but it didn’t seem like you were buzzing from your previous comment.

The first half was poor up until the sending off but it’s irrelevant after winning 5-0,just enjoy it like the rest of us and Goodwin won’t be here forever if that’s what is bothering you.

He’ll be offski right after his book
    10 years in the north

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    It wasn't all oneway traffic before the penalty/sending off, but Livi were the better team up until that point, but despite their chances they didn't score, just like St Mirren for the opening game. We have played against 10 men on many occassions over the years with good teams as well and stuggled to break teams down and benefit from having a man over, but we wiped the floor with both Livi and St Mirren when they were down to 10 men and played some very good football.

Of course we have an issue starting games in this manner, we just don't look comfortable passing the ball out from the back, but I'll take a 5-0 win anyday regardless of how many players the other team has on the pitch.

Gave Ramadani the credit for the pass for the Miovski goal and it wasn't it was the peerless Jonny Hayes, defying the years once again today.

Just seen Richardsons miss in the first half, jeez. A goal would have did his confidence the world or good as well.

So we know you can beat 10 men going 1-0 up from a penalty but we still don't know if you are any good otherwise.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast