+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

It's not often that we can talk about a routine win but was that a routine win? Two goals from Richard Wood and we could even afford to squander a rare penalty. Don't look now but we are 5th in the table, have the best goal difference and could be top if we won our game in hand. Is it all a dream?

Thoughts?

At times it was like watching Brazil.
    Can't work out if it was us being brilliant or Birmingham being poor but what a performance
    Injuries to Humphreys and Bramall might hurt us though

Early days but a hugely encouraging start - play like this more often than not and we should fare better than previous campaigns at this level. No obvious relegation candidates - most sides seem capable of picking up points so could be a big name or two taking the drop come May

Great performance. Particularly liked Norton-Cuffy. Hope our injured players are ok for Wed

Can't keep wheeling Wood out....can't play two games in a week....shunt of gin im a new contract....if he hadn't have him a new contract my boy Hull would be scoring all these goals

I’d rather just enjoy a great win than score petty points off someone being wrong. Don’t get me wrong, I disagree with 99% of what Gru says, but I find it a sad reaction to a great win and performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Can't keep wheeling Wood out....can't play two games in a week....shunt of gin im a new contract....if he hadn't have him a new contract my boy Hull would be scoring all these goals
    Your problem is predictability. A great win but when I saw you had posted on the thread I knew instantly it would be a dig at gru. You are sad. Your supposed spirituality is a sham. You attacked kempo, grist and now gru. Get a life and let the rest of us celebrate an excellent performance.

This is clearly a league of many differences like Swansea's passing, Reading's shît show, Preston's and QPR's speed and our type of play that's adapted to do what we can with a touch of class, hard work, a bit of luck and a huge amount of enjoyment.

It's early days but with 10% of the season already gone we find ourselves in 5th place with a game in hand!

When are the play-off finals

PerigordMiller

Something nil

Does that put me top of the predilection league?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast