+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Burchnall / Ulcer Diagnosis / Handbags

Ian Burchnall / Ulcer Diagnosis / Handbags

Please feel free to post on here about the modern day Judas, not on a winning Notts County match thread. Who gives a fcuk any more about him.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-09-2022 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Amended title to reflect developments.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Please feel free to post on here about the modern day Judas, not on a winning Notts County match thread. Who gives a fcuk any more about him.
    Always stuck up for him but after everything he did couldn't give a toss if it goes boobaloons up for him

Ironically, the answer to your last line has been explained very clearly on the match thread!

EP it just wee wee's me off why people who are so interested in an ex manager cannot be bothered to start a new thread, instead of hijacking a thread about a resounding away win. It dunt appen too often after all. I was an IB fan until it became clear he stabbed us in the back, after that I couldn't care less, which will doubtless get some, 'oh the ironing' comments, but at least I will have started a thread I don't have to read.

Well obviously Neal Ardley was way better than him and a really nice guy....(I'll get my coat).

EP it just wee wee's me off why people who are so interested in an ex manager cannot be bothered to start a new thread, instead of hijacking a thread about a resounding away win. It dunt appen too often after all. I was an IB fan until it became clear he stabbed us in the back, after that I couldn't care less, which will doubtless get some, 'oh the ironing' comments, but at least I will have started a thread I don't have to read.
    Try not to let it bother you. Many threads go off on a bit of a tangent, but does it really matter?

The direction of the board will be wherever the posters take it.

In my opinion, that's exactly as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Try not to let it bother you. Many threads go off on a bit of a tangent, but does it really matter?

The direction of the board will be wherever the posters take it.

In my opinion, that's exactly as it should be.
    What are your thoughts on Lizard men from Mars Elite?

I think after 140 posts on today's game from new players, performance, goals and saves a few posts on our previous manager isn't something to get worked up about. There was nothing more to say about the Halifax game, why bother starting a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    What are your thoughts on Lizard men from Mars Elite?
    There’s always someone who hijacks a thread.

😘

Without risking raising 59s annoyance, what the hell was wrong with crystal palaces 3rd goal today?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast