+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JR Feck off time.

JR Feck off time.

For all the apologists who keep wanting to be nice and not upset any of their friends at tanny.

Well your luvvey duvveyt attitude of leaving United with absolutely zero bite has again backfired. The description of insanity is to repeat the same expecting a new outcome.

If you want to live supporting a happy clappy family love in then you will destroy United until the next savior appears financially.

Mr McLeasn will be turning in his grave and be demanding his statue be turned away from the dug out.

Put JR and his team on gardening leave and never enter tannadice again. I would go as far as to hit him with a court order banning him for life meaning even with our next opponents he cannot come in.

JR feck off. the apologists who keep wanting to have a love in time to feck off also.

Despite spells of ok performances & results over recent years we have been a soft touch for too long. The ' footballers' we sign are never good enough to outplay teams & we have no big fkrs to go toe to toe with the battling teams we face. We need a rock solid core that do the dirty stuff & then let the footballers do their stuff. We are too nice & a soft touch. If it was possible all these players should be given life time bans too. An embarrassment

Sorry but we haven't been a soft touch on the whole since we got rid of laszlo for Neilson, the last few weeks have been a disgrace and nothing like last season or the progress we have been building for a few years, we have gone backwards in a couple months, mainly due to the dud manager, keeper and lack of dm

Was that dud with a missing f?

Shedka, you are clearly watching a different United to me. We have been too soft, too easy, zero team spirit.

Alkmaar at home (good result) was actually a shecht performance and papered over the obvious cracks. JR has done zip since arriving and you can actually see (for a few weeks now) some kind of rift from the changing room.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Shedka, you are clearly watching a different United to me. We have been too soft, too easy, zero team spirit.

Alkmaar at home (good result) was actually a shecht performance and papered over the obvious cracks. JR has done zip since arriving and you can actually see (for a few weeks now) some kind of rift from the changing room.
    Whilst I totally agree with you on most points, can you please stop with this absolute tripe about the Alkmaar home performance. You clearly were watching a totally different game than everyone else.

Who exactly are these apologists with friends at Tannadice?

And Alkmaar was one of the best night I've ever had at Tannadice and an amazing performance to go with it. We were superb.

It might be JR F off time, but some of those on the pitch also need to take responsibility for their actions or inaction as the case was yesterday. If you disagree or don’t like something say so before it’s too late. At least you can say ‘told you so’ afterwards but not demonstrate it in a damned abject performance (if you can call it a performance)! Give your all for the greater good for the club, do not throw the toys out of the pram on the pitch.

People in privileged positions need to learn or relearn where they have come from in most cases and above all remember that fans pay and have paid what is a lot of money for most, to go and support what for 90 mins or so, is an escape from their every day worries.

All of you have let the club and most importantly the fans badly down. Grow up and get a grip!

I kind of agree but it's no use blaming the players. We aren't going to get rid of them all (in fact I'd be surprised if any of them left) so, whoever is our head coach has GOT to work with them and get a performance.

TC did it with almost the same set of players. It's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post

In recent weeks yes but in recent years, which is what I said, if you think we have had zero team spirit or fight in recent years then yes we have watched different teams as we had that in adundance last season

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)