+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves vs Newcastle

Wolves vs Newcastle

Ruben just doing Ruben stuff.
    Last edited by sausagenegg; 28-08-2022 at 01:59 PM.

Disappointing again.

Not too sure why the referee let a few similar fouls go prior to the build up to the second goal then awarded a free kick against Neto.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Disappointing again.

Not too sure why the referee let a few similar fouls go prior to the build up to the second goal then awarded a free kick against Neto.
    I’m gonna blame the Saudi money. Probably buying off VAR lol

We've got Neves , Ruben Neves, what a player. I attended my first game of the season yesterday, and was not to disappointed with the result, although a win would have been nice. The league table does not look good, but I have every confidence we will soon be mid table and turning these performances into results.

Look at the games we have played so far, I did not see the Leeds match but from reports we should have at least took a point. Fulham had just held Liverpool to a draw and Spurs have been playing well. We certainly bossed the first half against them. Last week Newcastle held the Champions to a draw. We are blooding new players and there is the possibility that more may come in before Thursday.

Like at Spurs, I thought we bossed the first half against Newcastle but just could not find the net, until the Neves superb strike. Newcastle are a big physical team and will certainly be in the top ten come May. We were pushed back in the second half with our defence doing well to keep a clean sheet. However, just when you thought we were going to get our well deserved three points, a shocking clearance led to a wonder goal.

Why did our manager not bring Adama on prior to their goal? He would have caused panic in their defence and certainly would have occupied several players.

Bournmouth on Wednesday now should be our first three points of the season, let us hope so.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)