+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Choice of wine cup - Annan Afflicted Edition.

Choice of wine cup - Annan Afflicted Edition.

Right guys .... Ah'll let ye in tae two wee secrets.

1. Ower the past year and near anither, Ah've realised the benefit o' drinkin a lot less ... despite haein enough home brew tae hand at all times ae nae gie a fwck either side o' the drinkin. It is one o' the reasons Ah started gaein it awa for these comps

2. Nae every wine Ah mak is decent! ... tho 'failures' are few an' far atween.... and very few 'failures' are 'doon the lavvy' jobs.

Ah had earmarked some Buddleia wines for future prizes ... thought maybe a cup/v!tal game via St.Midden might be the impetus. However, tonight .. ( well, last night aboot 10ish ... ) Ah cracked open a year auld bottle o' 'bud' ... and poured .... this .... black stuff oot!

A dark, crystalline deposit is usually a good sign ... in red wines it demonstrates the maturin process has 'gaeid it laldy' ... but a white wine? ... gone dark broon? wi black 'snaa'? ...

Onywye, Ah drank it, and it wis nae bad ... nae too good either, but nae bad.

Ah'm jist sayin, cos Ah ken there's at least twa o' ye oot there makkin wine, or at least thinkin aboot it .... If Ah wis tae hae gaein up efter fa first 'Raphael' wine, Masel an' a massive heap o' ither folk wid hae missed oot on a fkn heap o' fun an funny stories which werena fun at the time ... ken? (insert wee winky smiley above the post quota)

... So if ma wines hae inspired ye tae beat the fkn cost o' livin crisis by way o' cheap booze tae save money, or free drunkenness tae ease ye o' the fkn stress, then great stuff! ... it'll be jist like fan Ah started an' got ma mates intae it tae survive fkn Thatcher! ... but I digress!!

I will rake oot a selection o' good, long bottled wines, and offer the winner a choice between them. There will be reds, and whites ... how very appropriate eh?

Ah canna be arsed diggin' aroon ma hoard jist noo, but be assured, there will be nae crap! (funny laughing face emoticon).

So here goes .................................................. .................................................. ............................................

One bottle of good quality home made wine from a selection will be offered to the winner on his/her victory in this contest.

As usual, you can nominate ONE player you believe likely/capable of putting the ball in the net for the good guys during our Scottish League Cup game v Annan Athletic (Tues, Aug 30).

The wine will go to the radge who chooses the scorer of the first Dons' goal.

Said radge will be offered a choice of one of at least 4 wines, each described to inform choice

Winner to organise to collect in person, or have another collect on their behalf from Aberdeen city centre.

In order tae enjoy playin like abody else, Ah'll mak a choice .. but nae until at least 3 ithers have made theirs.

.... Over to you
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 29-08-2022 at 03:17 AM.

(jist a wee comment if the very part time mod is readin' ... havin read, in gloat mode, a load o' content on the Joot board .... and been gobsmacked at the level o' fkn illiteracy .... almost compelling me to implore AFC to send them some full stops and a few dictionaries on a season long loan, with a right to buy (cheap) clause, it irks my fkn scroat that we, the famous Aberdeen, the infinitely more educated, are dumbed down in our posts, having to 'trick' our way round using corrupted words in order to express ourselves. OK, I get the suppression of fυck, basτard, ρenis, shiτe, bøllocks, ωank, arsε, cυnt, ρaedo, .... but ... viτal? scυnthorpe? τeen? kiτchen? αdblock? .... Please, if yer readin .... dinna punish oor efforts by way o' applyin' restrictions which should be applied exclusively tae spammers an' numpties... there's a better way .... find it ffs!)
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 29-08-2022 at 03:46 AM.

Louis 'Duk' Lopez

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    (jist a wee comment if the very part time mod is readin' ... havin read, in gloat mode, a load o' content on the Joot board .... and been gobsmacked at the level o' fkn illiteracy .... almost compelling me to implore AFC to send them some full stops and a few dictionaries on a season long loan, with a right to buy (cheap) clause, it irks my fkn scroat that we, the famous Aberdeen, the infinitely more educated, are dumbed down in our posts, having to 'trick' our way round using corrupted words in order to express ourselves. OK, I get the suppression of fυck, basτard, ρenis, shiτe, bøllocks, ωank, arsε, cυnt, ρaedo, .... but ... viτal? scυnthorpe? τeen? kiτchen? αdblock? .... Please, if yer readin .... dinna punish oor efforts by way o' applyin' restrictions which should be applied exclusively tae spammers an' numpties... there's a better way .... find it ffs!)
    I was surprised to read the other day the there are moderators on this creaking site, let alone folk getting banned for mocking the joot.

Miovski

Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    (jist a wee comment if the very part time mod is readin' ... havin read, in gloat mode, a load o' content on the Joot board .... and been gobsmacked at the level o' fkn illiteracy .... almost compelling me to implore AFC to send them some full stops and a few dictionaries on a season long loan, with a right to buy (cheap) clause, it irks my fkn scroat that we, the famous Aberdeen, the infinitely more educated, are dumbed down in our posts,
    I have two bin bags full of wrongly-used semi-colons, and crazily-deployed non-genitive apostrophes, salavaged from copy filed with an online news source where I used to eff and blind in Technicolor as I tried to make sense of what the Feugh contributors were trying to say.

Yours for the asking. Can deliver. I will ensure that the bin bags are suitably tagged ‘editorial scrap’ to avoid any accusations of scabbery during the defiant and heroic Scaffie Struggle 2022.

I’m sure that these clunts bought a box of assorted punctuation marks on eBay and flung the fuuckers randomly at their screens.

McCrorie

Scales

Besuijen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast