+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday thread: Derby v Grimsby

Matchday thread: Derby v Grimsby

Anyone interested?

Logically this is the competition Derby have the best chance of winning this year, yet I doubt we'll take it seriously

Anyone?

Is this the pizza cup

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Is this the pizza cup
    Yes, and it should go well in the trophy cabinet next to the coffee cup

The ressies should be good enough to beat Grimsby tomorrow and to beat Mansfield again. Man Citeh U21s. Different kettle of fish there IMO. Should be a win as well as their better players will be out on loan.....

Not much more than an irritating distraction. Can do without it. Obviously I’d prefer a win but Plymouth on Saturday is what matters. 2-0.

We should be aiming to get out of the group with squad rotation, after that theres a chance of Wembley and a cup final

Winning something will do the club the world of good

Sheff Weds and Ipswich will be resting players because they think top 2 is defiantly on for them, so will prioritise the league in my opinion

We should be top 6 once we hit our straps properly, but a cup win would be great for the fans

I expect either roughly the side that played Mansfield and the Baggies or 4 or 5 U21s to be given a go.

DCFCA, as you've made the same error 2 or 3 times this week, you might want to look up the meaning of defiantly.....

0-1 loss. Move on.

What it does do is allow Rosenior to play fringe players and look at options in a competitive match day scenario, which he has done in the League Cup to date, so at least 3 matches which will help him and his coaches and thats useful. I'm a wee bit surprised the DET is saying he won't change the keeper, would ahve though giving Loach a run out would be a good thing and also if Wildsmith is injured we are basically ****ed for 3 weeks or so.

I'm going for a 2-0 win with Collins getting both.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    0-1 loss. Move on.
    Happy to be wildly wrong!

Id love us to win this

Win this and finish 2nd would ne heaven, sheff weds will most likely be champions so we need to hang on to Ipswich

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)